6 Free Software to Convert YouTube to MP3 for iPhone
Dec 23, 2021• Proven solutions
Loved a video on YouTube, but ineffective to find the MP3 version ? Worry not ! now, with a YouTube music converter, you can easily convert YouTube videos into MP3 files for your iPhone and enjoy them to your heart ’ mho message. A hope trade name can offer you the best MP3 sound recording files out of your favorite YouTube videos within no time. here we bring 6 complimentary apps to convert music for your iPhone .
You may besides like :
How to convert Youtube to mp3 [three ways] > >
How to video chat call on Snapchat with 3 steps > >
Best 10 Flvto Alternatives to Convert YouTube Videos >>
Best Free MP3 Downloader on Android > >
Part 1: YouTube to MP3 Converter on iPhone
1 .Video to MP3 Converter
Video to MP3 Converter is an App that allows you to convert videos into different formats of audio such as AAC, MP3, M4A, OPUS, WAV, and a set more, and save it on your iPhone .
The features of this App are –
- You can select audio tracks and customize sample rate, volume, and bitrate.
- You can decide the starting and ending point of the audio to be converted.
- You can import audio or video from Album, camera roll, One Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, or iCloud.
- You can open audio files with this App and share them with other Apps as well.
MyMP3 can convert video available on your device into MP3 cursorily. You can save recorded audio into MP3 and WAV format .
The main features of MyMP3 are –
- You can convert local videos into MP3 and share them on any social media, email, or instant messaging App.
- It allows you to edit the metadata.
- You can record from a microphone, CD, turntable, audio streamed from the internet, Skype call or phone calls, and the likes.
- It allows ripping CDs, renaming batch files, schedule recordings, silence detection, and playlist management while recording vinyl albums.
Part 2: YouTube to MP3 converter for iPhone (on Desktop)
You can use Filmora as a YouTube music converter which will help in converting without much attempt. Filmora is basically a video editing software that can help you edit videos in assorted ways. You can edit any of your video projects with facilitate when using Filmora. In ordain to convert Youtube to MP3 in iPhone, you can choose iPhone as the target device while exporting. Let ’ s check out some perplex features of this software. Or you can learn more from Wondershare Video Community .
key Features :
- Anyone can easily use it for its extremely easy interface and design.
- People can have the delight in various graphical features with this tool such as filters and overlays.
- With this software, one can seamlessly merge multiple videos without compromising quality.
- There are lots of advanced tools associated with Filmora including background blur option, audio mixer, screen splitting, text editing, and more.
- 4k videos are also supported via Filmora easily.
Freemake Video Downloader is a YouTube music converter that allows you to save YouTube videos and MP3s on your iPhone. While converting the video into MP3s you need to specify the destination device ( Export to iPod/iPhone ), so that the right format can be set for the like.
Features of this application are –
- You can have the audios exported to iTunes automatically.
- Simple 3 step process to download and save YouTube videos into your iPhone.
Any Audio Converter is an on-line converter and downloader that allows you to convert YouTube videos to MP3 for iPhone to your craved choice, and size of audio files. This YouTube music converter can convert download videos and music to AAC, MP3, WAV, and WMA faster with better quality .
major features of this audio converter are –
- You can download online videos and music from more than 100 sites.
- It helps you to rip and extract audio from CDs and videos.
- It supports audio conversion in multiple formats without compromising the quality.
- You can burn videos to AVCHD DVD or DVD.
- You can edit videos with special effects, clips, or crop effects.
Softorino YouTube Converter 2 can not only convert YouTube to MP3 for iPhone, but besides to MP4 for all io devices arsenic well. It is compatible with over 60 top sources .
- With this App, you can access videos, music, and ringtones as well.
- It supports all iOS devices and delivers 4K ultra HD, with subtitles.
- Automatically connects your device to Wi-Fi, and recognizes content automatically for the album
Part 3: FAQs About YouTube to MP3 Converter
1. Can You Convert YouTube Videos to mp3 on iPhone?
Yes, you can. There are numerous websites and downloader apps that let you convert YouTube videos to mp3 on your iPhone .
But there are legal issues you need to consider before joining the conversion tendency. technically, it is not illegal to convert a YouTube video recording to MP3 – but it is illegal to download a copyright music video. furthermore, YouTube has stated that stream-ripping violates their Terms of Service, and both YouTube & Google have tried to shut down numerous websites that provide video conversion services .
2. How Can I Save a Song From YouTube to My iPhone?
There are several ways to do that. The legal and recommend method is to get a YouTube Music Premium subscription. This will enable you to download songs from YouTube and save them on your iPhone for offline consumption. The alternative means involves numerous websites and apps that enable you to convert YouTube videos to mp3 and download them on your iPhone. This approach, however, is illegal and should be avoided .
After going through the list of YouTube music converters in this article, we have found that Filmora is the ultimate solution for all your video download and audio conversion needs. With its matchless features, this App makes your life simpleton and melodious. however, it is our trace, the final call will be yours. We would like to know which was your choice and how was the experience using it. Thanks, readers for having a glance at this post. We hope you are delighted after reading it and found what you needed .
Ollie Mattison is a writer and a fan of all things video .
Follow @ Ollie Mattison