Messaging limits determine how many singular users your business can send messages to on a daily footing. This includes newly conversations a well as existing conversations with users. The messaging specify does NOT limit the phone number of messages your commercial enterprise can send, just the numeral of users you are trying to message. It besides does NOT apply to messages sent in response to a user-initiated message within a 24-hour menstruation .
- Tier 1: Allows your business to send messages to 1K unique customers in a rolling 24-hour period.
- Tier 2: Allows your business to send messages to 10K unique customers in a rolling 24-hour period.
- Tier 3: Allows your business to send messages to 100K unique customers in a rolling 24-hour period.
- Tier 4: Allows your business to send messages to unlimited unique customers in a rolling 24-hour period.
A business starts in Tier 1 when it registers its telephone count .
You are automatically upgraded to a higher tier based on the volume and quality of the messages you send. conversely, you can be downgraded if more of your messages are reported or blocked by users .
A business ’ sulfur telephone number is upgraded to the next tier if :
- Its quality rating is not low, and
- The cumulative amount of users it sends notifications to adds up to twice its current messaging limit within a 7-day period.
once the business reaches this doorsill, it is moved to the following grade. The minimum sum of time that this promote can occur is after 48 hours, when the business is sending messages up to their current specify every day .
If a business has a Flagged status, it can not upgrade tiers. After a business is Flagged, it must return to the Connected status and then restart the process to upgrade to the next tier .
If your business has a “ Flagged ” status and the quality fink does n’t improve, you will be placed in a lower messaging restrict tier. See more data about the “ Flagged ” status hera .
See the charts below for examples of how a business might move to the adjacent tier :
Example 1: A business is upgraded from Tier 1 to Tier 2 when it messages a full of 2,000 users within a 7-day period .
exercise 1 Example 2: The graph explains the concept of messaging terminus ad quem in a roll 24-hour window .
Before Deploying a New Number
Messaging limits determine how many unique users your occupation can send messages to, on a daily basis, and it takes at least 7 days for the new issue to reach the survive grade .
You should always analyze telephone number quality before sending notifications to twice the current tier reach, so you guarantee you can move to the future grade in a healthy way. This is an opportunity for commercial enterprise to test with a smaller database to see how customers see this newfangled communication transmit you are creating .
To maintain high quality :
- Make sure messages follow the WhatsApp Business Policy and Commerce Policy.
- Only send messages to users who have opted into receiving messages from your business.
- Make the messages highly personalized and useful to users. Avoid sending open-ended welcome or introductory messages.
- Be mindful of messaging frequency; avoid sending customers too many messages a day. Be thoughtful of informational messages, optimizing for content and length.