Got bored of the lapp “ Tring Tring ” every fourth dimension, and it ’ s time to change. Setting up caller tunes is a substance abuse for many Vodafone users who wants things that are personalized.
Your callers will be able to understand your personality by using the caller tune of your choice. In this article, we ’ ll picture you how to set caller tune by the Vodafone caller tune number .
How to Set Vodafone Caller Tune ?
Vodafone allows the exploiter to enjoy many caller tunes at minimal rates. Users who subscribe to Caller Tune for the first time must pay Rs 36 per month in lease and an extra Rs 15 per caller tune per 90 days. Users who have already signed up for Vodafone Callertune Rental will be charged Rs.15 per caller tune for a period of 90 days .
There are many methods by which an person can set up caller tune on their mobile telephone. Following are the ways by which caller tune can be set .
1. By Vodafone Caller Tune Number
An person can dial up a Vodafone caller tune number and choice from the listed songs whichever he wants to set as a caller tune. The process in which the drug user can set caller tune by caller tune number is as follows ,
- Open your phone’s dialer.
- Dial 56789 from your Vodafone number.
- As we dial the number, the IVR pops up with a list of songs to be set as caller tune.
- Select the song among the list to set as your Vodafone caller tune.
- After selection, the particular song will be added as your caller tune.
2. Using USSD Code
The 2nd method of setting up caller tune in Vodafone number is by using a USSD Code of Vodafone. USSD codes are set of some numbers along with some symbols that are pretty easy to use. The caller tune in Vodafone number can be set using USSD Code by the surveil steps .
- Open your phone’s dialer.
- Dial the USSD Code i.e. *567# from your registered Vodafone number.
- After dialing the required USSD code, a pop up of message will appear that will look as:
- Among the given songs, you have to select that song which you want to save as a Vodafone caller tune.
- If none of the songs are liked by you, you can press # for a new list of songs.
- After dialing the number adjacent to the song you want to set as Vodafone caller tune, it will be added as your caller tune for that Vodafone number.
3. Using Vodafone Callertune App
The 3rd method acting of setting up caller tune in Vodafone issue is by using the Vodafone Caller tune app. The app is available in both the turn store and app shop depending on your engage arrangement. The caller tune-in Vodafone number can be set using Vodafone Callertune app by the follow steps .
- Open your mobile phone’s app store or play store.
- Search “Vi Callertune” or just click here.
- After downloading the app, register using your Vodafone number or create a Vodafone account.
- You will get an OTP for registration and after giving the correct OTP, your account will be created.
- After the registration, select the song you want to set as caller tune in your Vodafone number.
- Tap on “Set as Callertune” and following this, Rs 15 will be deducted from your balance.
- You have successfully set a caller tune using the Vodafone caller tune app.
How to Deactivate the Caller Tune in Vodafone Number?
In the past steps, we have discussed how to set Vodafone caller tune number using different methods. But what if one wants to deactivate the caller tune in Vodafone number. here are steps you need to follow to deactivate the caller tune in the Vodafone number .
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- You need to type “CAN CT” and send it to 144 to deactivate the caller tune.
- At some time you will receive a notification of confirmation on your request to deactivate the caller tune.
- Within 24 hours of your message, your caller tune will get deactivated.
How to change Caller Tune in Vodafone Number
If you get bored by the current caller tune, you can simply change the caller tune of the Vodafone act. Changing the caller tune will deduct Rs 15 as an extra charge from you. To change the caller tune of your Vodafone numeral, follow the steps .
- Open your browser, and go to the website “https://vicallertunes.in/home” or click here.
- Log in using your phone number.
- You will see a variety of songs to choose from.
- From those, choose the new song and copy its CT CODE
- Now, SMS CT
- For example, if the CT Code of the new song is 12345, then send “CT 12345” to 56789.
This is a complete scout on how to set, deepen and deactivate the caller tune in Vodafone number. In the article, we have mentioned three methods to set caller tune in the Vodafone number. Along with the methods to set caller tune, we have besides mentioned how to change the caller tune along with how to deactivate the caller tune. In case of any doubt on the instruction, you can comment down to let us know .
share this :