Do you know how to change Snapchat presentment phone on Android ? If you don ’ thyroxine, there is nothing to worry about. Because we are going to show you how .
Snapchat is a unique social media platform. Since the begin of this platform, the developers have tried to make sure that people stay engaged to this .
As a solution, you will see that many newfangled and unique features are added to the app regularly. Chances are, you are besides a even drug user of Snapchat .
And, you want to change the default presentment audio of Snapchat on your android device. Lucky for you, it is very easy to change the telling voice of Snapchat.
interestingly, there are multiple ways you can do that. As a leave, we will plowshare all of the possible methods of changing the Snapchat telling sound in this post .
sol, let ’ s prima donna right in…
Tutorial on How To Change Snapchat Notification Sound on Android
There are hundreds and thousands of Android mobile phones out there. All of them are running on different software and they are besides manufactured by different brands .
As a leave, the serve of changing the Snapchat presentment sound would be a act different for each of you based on the particular android telephone or tablet you are using .
But don ’ t fret. Because we will try to cover the topic from unlike users ’ perspectives a much as possible. besides, we will add a basic method acting that would about be identical for most android phones .
Method #1 Change The Default System Notification on Android
The simplest way to change the telling heavy of Snapchat would be to change the system telling voice. In this section, we will show you how to do this on respective android phones .
On Huawei/Honor Android Phones
If you have a Huawei or Honor earphone, then you can follow this method below .
Steps to Follow
- Navigate to the Settings app on your phone.
- Then, tap on the ‘Sounds’ option from there.
- Next, you have to scroll down and tap on the ‘Notification Sound’ option from the following page.
- On this page, you will find a lot of different notification sounds to select from
- Once you tap on the name of the notification sound you want to set, it will play once
- So if you have liked it and want to set it as your new notification sound, tap on the sound’s name, and it will be selected. You can go back now.
- However, if you have not liked the pre-loaded sounds, you can also select notification sound from the songs or music you have on your phone.
- For that, you can tap on the “Music on device’ option and then choose the preferred tone from the list.
Alternative Way to Change System Notification Sound
If you are not using a Huawei or Honor telephone, then you can check this method out. here, we will try to share the method acting of changing the arrangement presentment reasoned on stock android.
That means depending on the mark or mannequin of your earphone, it would not be very different .
so, you can follow this and figure out the steps in the case of your particular call .
Steps to Follow
- As always, go to the ‘Settings’ option on your phone.
- Then, tap on the ‘Apps & notifications’ option from there.
- Next, You have to tap on the ‘Notifications’ option.
- At this point, you will have to scroll down to find and tap on the ‘Advanced’ option.
- Next, you will again have to tap on the ‘Default Notification Sound’ option.
- In doing so, the list of all the pre-loaded ringtones will appear. You will find them in different categories.
- You can now play all the tones from there and select the one you like the most.
- Also, you can select any of your music or songs as a notification sound. To do that, you can tap on the ‘My Sounds’ option, and it will bring out the songs or ringtones you have on your phone.
- So, select the one you prefer the most.
Method #2 Change The Snapchat Notification Sound
In this section, we will show you how to change the presentment legal of Snapchat only. Yes, if you don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate want to, then you don ’ t have to change the system notification phone in this case .
once again, depending on the software translation, brand, and model of your telephone, the process might vary. That is why we will try to go over multiple methods here. so, let ’ s go…
On Android 10
- First, go to the Settings app on your phone.
- Then, tap on the ‘Apps & notifications’ option.
- At this point, tap on the ‘See All Apps’ button. And it will open the list of all the apps installed on your phone.
- Among them, Snapchat will be one. So, scroll down and tap on the ‘Snapchat’ app name.
- Then tap on the ‘Notifications’ option from the App Info page.
- At this point, a lot of different options will appear regarding the notifications of the Snapchat app.
- Now scroll down and tap on the ‘Snaps and chats’ option
- Next, tap on the ‘Advanced’ option from under the ‘Notification Category’ field.
- Then, tap on the ‘Sound’ option.
- In doing so, all the default ringtones will appear on the screen. Now, it is up to you to pick your favorite ringtone and set it as the new Snapchat notification sound.
- Also, you can select your new Snapchat notification sound from the songs or tones you have on your phone’s music library.
- To do that, tap on the ‘Ringtone from internal storage’ option and select your preferred tone.
Depending on the model, brand, and software version of your android phone, the steps might vary slightly .
The basic idea is to find the ‘ Apps ’ settings first. then select the especial app ; in this case, it would be Snapchat. then find the ‘ Notifications/Sounds ’ settings .
In the adjacent step, you might have to choose the particular type of telling you want to change the tonicity of. For example, in our case, we have chosen ‘ Snaps and Chats ’ .
future, you might have to find the ‘ Sound ’ choice, which would normally be under the ‘ Advanced ’ option ( for some models, this step might not be there ). then choose the newly notification sound of your choice from the list .
On Huawei/Honor Phones
This region of the tutorial is for the people that are using Huawei or Honor phones. And, if you want to change the telling sound of Snapchat only, then you should follow the steps below .
Steps to Follow
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu on your phone.
- Then, tap on the ‘Apps’ option from there.
- Next, tap on the ‘Apps’ option once again from the next page.
- On the next page, you will find a list of all the apps installed on your phone. So scroll down and tap on the ‘Snapchat’ app.
- In doing so, the App Info page of Snapchat will open. On that page, tap on the ‘Notifications’ option.
- Next, you will find multiple settings related to different types of notifications of Snapchat.
- You can choose the notification you want to change from the list. For the sake of the tutorial, we will tap on the ‘Snaps and Chats’ option.
- After that, tap on the ‘Sound’ option from the next page. As usual, the list of all the pre-loaded ringtones will appear.
- You can play and choose each one of them by simply tapping on the name.
- Also, you can select any other songs or tones that you have on your phone by tapping on the ‘Select a song’ option. Then you have to select the song you would like as your new Snapchat notification sound.
Method #3 How to Turn Off Notification Sound
typically, you can enable the ‘Silent’ modality on your phone if you want to turn off any app ’ south presentment alarm. however, you might want to silent only a single app, not the entire telephone. You can do that american samoa well easily. hera ’ randomness how…
Remember, when you were on the page where the list of all the pre-loaded ringtones appeared on the screen and you have selected your choose one ?
navigate to that page, and you will find an option, which is ‘None’. You have to select ‘ None ’ from that page, the Snapchat notifications will be turned off .
There is another way available…
first, you have to wait until new notifications arrive on your telephone related to Snapchat. And, when it appears on the presentment bar, tap and hold on to the telling for a few seconds .
In doing so, a few options will appear underneath the presentment. Depending on your telephone ’ s software version, one of those options will be ‘Mute’. thus, rap on the ‘ Mute ’ button, and all the future notifications from Snapchat will be muted .
otherwise, you might see an option named ‘More Settings’, so tap on that. now, you will be taken to the ‘ Notifications ’ settings page .
And, you can select the ‘None’ choice from the tilt of all the ringtones to turn off Snapchat telling phone .
Snapchat is becoming more and more popular day by day. They are incorporating lots of newfangled and alone features into the app. At the moment, it is reported that about 350 million people are actively using Snapchat .
And, you must be one of them. Because of a bunch of reasons, people tend to change the default option presentment sound of Snapchat.
As we have promised at the begin, we have shared multiple ways how to change Snapchat presentment healthy on Android device .
besides, we have tried to explain the methods in a bit-by-bit manner. So that everybody, whether you are tech-savvy or not, can follow all the steps with ease .
If you use other social media platforms and Snapchat, you can check our post on How Can I See Who Shared My Post ?. After you have read this, you will be able to know who, when, and with whom person shared your posts on social media sites/apps .