Get access to *all* of Cosmo
Because by allowing yourself to feel everything you ’ ra feeling without trying to hold back, you can actually begin the process of mend. thus whether it ’ s listening to a sad sleep together song, watching a heart-wrenching movie, or reading a annihilating script, sometimes all it takes are the arrant words that describe how you ’ ra feel to get the quilt you ’ rhenium looking for .
Here’s a list of the most gut-wrenching quotes on heartbreak we could find. Cheers to getting through this.
1. “ I think you are wrong to want a heart. It makes most people dysphoric. If you only knew it, you are in fortune not to have a heart. ” ― L. Frank Baum, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz 2. “ Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t. ” ― Stephen King, Hearts in Atlantis 3. “ Loving you was like going to war ; I never came back the same. ” — Warsan Shire 4. “ The hottest love has the coldest end. ” — Socrates 5. “ Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead. ” — Adele, “ Someone Like You ” 6. “ You can ’ thymine buy sexual love, but you can pay heavily for it. ” — Henny Youngman
7. “ There is something bare and barren about a worldly concern that is missing the person who knows you best. ” — Jodi Piccoult, The Book of Two Ways 8. “ ineffective are the love to die. For love is immortality. ” — Emily Dickinson, 809 9. I thought that I ’ five hundred been been hurt before but no one ’ s always left me quite this sensitive. Your words cut deeper than a knife. immediately I need person to breathe me bet on to life. ” — Shawn Mendes, “ Stitches ” 10. “ only time can heal your separate affection. just as only time can heal his break arms and legs. ” — Miss Piggy 11. “ What about us ? What about all the break glad always afters ? ” — Pink, “ What about us ? ” 12. “ These wounds wo n’t seem to heal, this pain is equitable besides veridical ” — Evanescence, “ My Immortal ” 13. “ My heart no long felt as if it belonged to me. It now felt as if it had been stolen, torn from my chest of drawers by person who wanted no part of it. ” — Meredith Taylor, Churning Water 14. “ To fall in beloved is terribly simple, but to fall out of love is merely awful. ” — Bess Myerson 15. “ A kinship, I think, is like a shark. You know ? It has to constantly move forward or it dies. And I think what we got on our hands is a dead shark. ” — Alvy Singer, Annie Hall 16. “ Why ’ d you have to say adieu ? Look what you ’ ve done to me. I can ’ thymine stop these tears from fallin ’ from my eyes. ” — Mary J. Blige, “ I ’ m Goin ’ Down ”
17. “ intelligent of you is a poison I drink often. ” — Atticus 18. “ The smashing of a heart when being broken is the loudest repose ever. ” — Carroll Bryant 19. “ Oh you broke my heart. I told you I was unaccented for sexual love, but then you went around, and did what you wanted to do, and immediately I ‘m crying. ” — Miley Cyrus, “ FU ” 20. “ I ’ five hundred preferably have a break arm than a unwrap heart. ” — Christie Brinkley 21. “ ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. ” ― Kahlil Gibran 22. “ So it ’ sulfur true, when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love. ” ― E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly 23. “ Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the weave lasts a lifetime. ” ― Mineko Iwasaki 24. “ I think heartbreak is something you learn to live with arsenic opposed to learn to forget. ” — Kate Winslet 25. “ Since you ’ ve gone I ’ ve been lost without a trace. I dream at night, I can lone see your face. ” — The Police, “ Every Breath You Take ” 26. “ You were red and you liked me lawsuit I was blasphemous. You touched me and suddenly I was a lavender sky, and you decided purple merely wasn ’ triiodothyronine for you. ” — Halsey, “ Colors ”
27. “ It is strange how much a heart must be broken. Before the years can make it wise. ” ― Sara Teasdale, The Collected Poems 28. “ Loving you is like a conflict, and we both end up with scars. ” — Lauryn Hill, “ Ex-Factor ” 29. “ I wish I were a short daughter again because skinned knees are easier to fix than a break heart. ” — Julia Roberts 30. “ My natural language will tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break. ” — William Shakespeare, Taming of the Shrew 31. “ Back then, in those first days, I was then entirely that every day was like eating my own heart. ” — Junot Diaz, This is How You Lose Her 32. “ The scars of your sexual love remind me of us. They keep me thinking that we about had it all. ” — Adele, “ Rolling in the Deep ”
33. “ Ever since I met you my life ’ s been a birdcall. A deplorable birdcall, a love song with hate in between. ” — Willie and Lukas Nelson, “ Sound of Your Memory ” 34. “ sometimes, when one person is missing, the hale world seems depopulated. ” — Alphonse de Lamartine 35. “ Love hurts worse than getting slammed by a 250-pound linebacker. ” — Miranda Kenneally 36. “ The break affection. You think you will die, but you keep living, day after day after awful day. ” — Charles Dickens, Great Expectations 37. “ My feet will want to walk to where you are sleeping but I shall go on living. ” — Pablo Neruda 38. “ When your heart is broken, you plant seeds in the cracks and you pray for rain. ” — Andrea Gibson 39. “ The greatest tragedy of life is not that men die, but that they cease to love. ” — W. Somerset Maugham 40. “ Have you always been in beloved ? atrocious international relations and security network ’ thyroxine it ? It makes you sol vulnerable. It opens your thorax and it opens up your heart and it means that person can get inside you and mess you up. ” — Neil Gaiman 41. “ All I wanted was to break your walls. All you always did was wreck me. ” — Miley Cyrus, “ Wrecking Ball ” 42. “ I scratched out your name and your face. What is it about you that I ca n’t erase, baby ? Well every promise do n’t work out that way ” — Beyonce, “ Sandcastles ” 43. “ It turns out exemption ai n’t nothin ‘ but missin ‘ you. Wishin ‘ I ‘d realized what I had when you were mine. ” — Taylor Swift, “ Back to December ” 44. “ In another life I would make you stay, so I don ’ t have to say you were the one that got away. ” — Katy Perry, “ The one That Got aside ” 45. “ Tell me the accuracy boy, am I losing you for good ? We used to kiss all night, but now there ‘s barely no use. ” — Solange, “ Losing You ” 46. “ I mean, at the end of the day, what the hell does it matter who I end up with if it ca n’t be you ? ” ― Tabitha Suzuma, Forbidden 47. “ I do n’t think anyone can give you advice when you ‘ve got a better heart. ” ― Britney Spears 48. “ There is an ocean of muteness between us… and I am drowning in it. ” ― Ranata Suzuki 49. We alone said adieu with words. I died a hundred times. You go back to her, and I go back to black. ” — Amy Winehouse, “ Back to Black ” 50. “ But if you want to leave, you can. I ’ ll remember you though. I remember everyone that leaves. ” — Lilo, Lilo & Stitch
Syeda Khaula Saad
Syeda is a writer for Cosmopolitan who likes to analyze and improve the room we look at sexual activity as a way to topple the patriarchy .
This contented is created and maintained by a third gear party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their e-mail addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar message at piano.io
Category : Best Whatsapp Status