What to Know
- Make a song a ringtone: Go to Apps > Settings > Sounds and Notifications > Ringtones > Add. Tap the song, then tap Done.
- Use part of a song as a ringtone: Download the RingDroid app, tap the song file you want to edit, tap Trim, then use your finger to select a clip.
- Set a ringtone for different contacts: Go to Contacts, tap a name, tap Edit > Ringtone, choose a ringtone, and tap OK.
This article shows you how to make a song a ringtone, set ringtones for diverse contacts, and trim a sung to tweak a ringtone. To follow most of these steps, your Android smartphone needs to be running Android 9.0 Pie or former .
How to Make a Song Your Ringtone
In a few elementary steps, you can turn your ringtone into something more personal than the standard ringtones included with your smartphone. here ‘s what to do.
These steps require you to already have the birdcall or sound recording file on your smartphone. Moving files on Android is n’t excessively complicated, or you can find complimentary music on-line .
- On your smartphone ‘s home screen, tap Apps .
- Tap Settings .
Tap Sounds and Notifications .
If it ‘s not listed under Quick Settings, scroll down to find it .
- Tap Ringtones > Add .
Choose a track from the songs already stored on your call .
You can besides tap albums, artists, or folders, deoxyadenosine monophosphate well as search by name, if you have a lot of sound recording files on your smartphone .
Tap the song you want to use .
- Tap Done .
- The sung or audio file is now your ringtone. Just retrace the steps to change it again .
How to Tweak a birdcall to Make it the Perfect Ringtone
With some songs, you might not want the hatchway flick as your ringtone. If you want to pick out a clip from a birdcall, you need a dedicated app to do the problem .
The RingDroid app is one of the best, and it takes seconds to use and trim down a song with. here ‘s how to trim a song .
- download and open the RingDroid app .
- Tap the song file you want to edit .
- Tap Trim, then drag your finger around the nip, cutting it down to just what you want to hear .
Tap download .
Tap play to hear a preview .
- Tap Save .
- Tap Use As .
Tap Ringtone, then tap Done to set the ringtone .
How to Set a Ringtone for a Specific Contact
wish to set a different ringtone for different people, so you know precisely who ‘s calling ? It ‘s dim-witted enough, once you know how .
- Tap Contacts .
- Scroll down to the person you want to add a custom ringtone to, then tap the contact ‘s name .
Tap Edit .
- Tap Ringtone .
- Choose the ringtone, then tap OK .
Tap Save .
Category : Indian Music Chart