These Mother ’ mho Day quotes can be written in a thoughtful tease or text message sent with love. As a endow, you can print your favorite quote about ma and frame it with a sweet picture for a personal tint. We included ma quotes for all kinds of relationships so you can find the right words for any position. Whether you are looking to evoke some laugh with a fishy quote or pay tribute with a dear note, get inspired by these ma quotes and craft the perfect message for Mom .
Quotes for Mother’s Day
A mother ’ south love is unconditional and entirely grows stronger over a life. These quotes about moms sum up the enormous amount of love they have for us and their ageless friendship.
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” – Unknown
- “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.” – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “Moms are the people who know us the best and love us the most.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible” – Marion C. Garretty.
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
- “For a mother is the only person on earth who can divide her love among 10 children and each child still have all her love.” – Unknown
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
Quotes from a Daughter
Daughters have a special chemical bond with their mothers and those who choose to become mothers pass on that love to their own children. From life lessons to advice, moms are there for it all. Enjoy these ma quotes from daughters to reflect on your own relationship with your ma .
- “There is nothing as powerful as mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.” – Unknown
- “Happiness is seeing your mother smile.” – Unknown
- “No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that.” – Unknown
- “I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” – Terry Guillemets
- “No matter your age, you will always need your mom.” – Unknown
- “As is the mother, so is her daughter.” – Ezekiel 16:4
- “You have my whole heart for my whole life.” – Unknown
- “I’m a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.” – Unknown
- “A mother and daughter’s love is never separated.” – Viola Shipman
Quotes from Famous Moms
celebrity moms have shared many quotes about motherhood and while their life style may be drastically different from ours, their experience as a beget is very relatable. These quotes from celebrated moms paint a familiar picture and remind us of the most significant thing in biography : family .
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
- “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
- “Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” – Sheryl Crow
- “My daughter introduced me to myself.” – Beyoncé Knowles
- “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” – Kate Winslet
- “My favorite thing about being a mom is just what a better person it makes you on a daily basis.” – Drew Barrymore
- “At the end of the day my most important job is still mom-in-chief.” – Michelle Obama
- “If you’re a mom, you’re a superhero. Period.” – Rosie Pope
- “I’ve never had more appreciation for anyone in my entire life until I became a mom.” – Chrissy Teigen
Quotes for New Moms
Becoming a ma for the beginning time is something all mothers cherish for the stay of their lives. so much love and admiration is poured into a fresh baby and new moms appreciate all of the affection. Celebrate those raw mothers and mothers-to-be with one of these inspiring newfangled ma quotes .
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown
- “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I loved you before I knew you.” – Unknown
- “Of all the things my hands have held, the best, by far, is you.” – Unknown
- “I’m proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.” – Unknown
- “I gave you life, but really, you gave me mine.” – Unknown
- “Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.” – Unknown
- “Just when you think you know love, something little comes along and reminds you just how big it is.” – Unknown
- “Everything has changed, and yet, I’m more me than I’ve ever been.” – Iain Thomas
Quotes for Single Moms
individual parents take on roles and responsibilities that early parents normally share. however, individual moms take on double the beloved and force in raising their children. These one ma quotes are meant to praise and encourage those moms who are doing motherhood all on their own .
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
- “Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride” – Unknown
- “To the world you are a Mother, but to your family you are the World.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
- “She has to have four arms, four legs, two hearts and double the love. There is nothing single about a single mother” – Unknown
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.” – Linda Wooten
- “Even on the days, you feel like you are failing, look around. Your child’s smile will bring you right back up” – Unknown
- “Taking care of yourself is part of taking care of your kids.” – Unknown
- “When you love what you have, you have everything you need.” – Unknown
Quotes about Missing Mom
For those who can ’ t spend time with their ma or pick up the telephone and call, Mother ’ s Day can be a bittersweet reminder. If your ma has passed or possibly good lives far away, these missing ma quotes may help you articulate your feelings and comfort you while remembering your beget and the memories you shared.
- “A mom’s hug lasts long after she let’s go.” – Unknown
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother” – Abraham Lincoln
- “If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Ghandi
- “I love you every day. And now, I will miss you every day.” – Mitch Albom
- “There are no goodbyes, wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Short Mom Quotes
If you want to wish your ma happy Mother ’ s Day with something short-circuit and fresh, browse these short ma quotes to find barely the right way to say, “ I love you. ”
- “Always my mother; forever my friend.” – Unknown
- “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” – Ricki Lake
- “A mother’s love endures through all.” – Washington Irving
- “If I know what love is, it’s because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
- “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness.” – Jessica Lange
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “Home is where your mom is.” – Unknown
Funny Mom Quotes
Looking for some temper to contribution with your ma or ma friends ? These funny story ma quotes are both relatable and all besides familiar to some .
- “ May your chocolate be stronger than your toddler. ” – Unknown
- “ nothing is lost until your beget can ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate find it. ” – Unknown
- “ It ’ s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it. ” – Golden Girls
- “ Becoming a mother makes you realize you can do about anything one-handed. ” – Unknown
- “ Life doesn ’ t come with a manual ; it comes with a mother ” – Unknown
- “ sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out. ” – Unknown
- “ A sleep baby is the new glad hour. ” – Unknown
- “ motherhood : if you think my hands are entire, you should see my heart. ” – Unknown
No matter your senesce, your ma still means the world to you. Remind her how much you love her with some of these ma quotes and make her sidereal day a little bright. For Mother ’ s Day, accompany your sweet words with a give for ma to celebrate all that she does. If you can ’ triiodothyronine be with your ma on Mother ’ s Day, take time to call her and let her know how much she means to you. For moms in eden, find a special way to honor and remember her like planting a flower or playing her front-runner song .
Category : Best Whatsapp Status