How to Make Bold Text in Facebook Status
Posted January 9, 2019 by Geek Support in Facebook
You surf your Facebook account and see one of your friends has posted a beautiful status in bold text. You want to do the same but unable to find an option. Don ’ thyroxine worry, this “How to” lead from Tech-Recipes explains how to make bluff textbook in a Facebook status .
Remember that, Facebook does not have any built-in way to create boldface text ( except for in Notes ). so, don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate waste your meter searching for any such option on Facebook.
In order to make your text bold in FB, you will have to generate Unicode boldface textbook. Let ’ s find out how to do that. Although there are plenty of applications and tools out there that allow you to create bold text, YayText is a popular one and easy to use. so, let ’ s learn how to do it via this text generator tool.
How to Bold Text in Facebook via YayText ( Step by Step )
1. Write your Facebook post but do not post it yet .
2. now in a new check, open up YayText textbook generator tool. You may access it here. The joyride will allow you to write the text you want to bold. You will find diverse text options you can choose anyone you like most. For model, Bold Serif, Bold ( Sans ), etc. Select what you like .
now click on the Copy clitoris available next to the Bold manner button. It will copy your bold text to your calculator ’ s clipboard .
Tip: Choose the “Sans” Serif baptismal font vogue as it better matches with the baptismal font manner of Facebook .
3. nowadays go back to your Facebook mail you have written in pace 1 and paste the boldface text you copied in the stopping point step. It will look like vitamin a shown in the follow screenshot .
4. Congratulations ! Give us high five ! You are done !
If you are wondering how to bold text in a Facebook post in mobile then let us tell you that this method acting besides works on mobile devices. however, that mobile device must support Unicode text as well.YayText is a long-familiar Facebook status formatting tool that lets you format different texts. Let ’ s see what other formattings you can do apart from making bold text in a Facebook status .
How to Make Your Text Bold in Facebook Comments
It is ampere simple as the above method acting you just need to follow the lapp steps again .
1. Write your comment as you normally would. Again, don ’ t post it however.
2. Go to a new tab key again to open YayText text generator. here enter the text you want to bold. Copy the text by clicking on the “Copy” button. The text is now copied to the clipboard of your computer .
3. Go back to your gloss and paste the bold text you barely copied in the above the step. now you can post your comment .
How to Make Text Bold in Notes
1. Create a modern note by accessing : facebook.com/notes. Click on the button says : “Write a note” .
2. adjacent, choose the fortune of textbook you want to bold and then hit “B”. As you can see in the postdate screenshot. You can besides use Ctrl + B command from your keyboard .
3. That ’ s all you had to do .
An easy Way to Bold and Underline text in Facebook Chat
1. Use star “* *” for making the text boldface in Facebook chew the fat. If you write *bold* it will come out as bold .
2. Try out underscores for underlying. If you write _underlining_ it will show as underline. You need to put _ in the begin and after the text, you want to underline .
3. If you want your text to be bold and underscore together, you can use like *_Write Your Text_*. It will come as : Write Your Text.
Using bolding textbook on Facebook is a good way to grasp the reader ’ south attention. even the marketing companies do it to make their words stand out. In this guide, we learned how we can create bold textbook on different places on Facebook .
If you are even unable to do that, do not hesitate to write to us in the postdate comments. We would love to assist you .