1. possibly you have to know the dark before you can appreciate the abstemious. Madeline L’Engle
2. Deep into that darkness peering farseeing, stood there wondering fearing doubting.
Edgar Allan Poe
3. Dark love, It ’ s a night of darkness, a song of death. Wolves release their loneliness. The ageless one awakens, Darkness shrouds his pale form, a dateless hope. His midnight hair casades to his shoulders. Full pale pink lips separate slenderly to taste the soul streaming from the pale flesh below him. now a night of a fresh life, I rise.
4. Deep into that darkness peer, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no deadly always dared to dream before.
5. easy thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No count how fast light travels, it finds the dark has constantly got there first, and is waiting for it.
6. There is no darkness but ignorance better to ignite one candle than to curse the iniquity
7. sometimes the iniquity knows what i feel
8. I love the darkness in you
9. But without the dark wed never see the stars
10. I am ravaged, but spirited damaged, but still deserving.
11. Everyone is a moon and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.
12. education is the movement from dark to light.
13. Stars ca n’t shine without dark.
14. Those who fear the darkness have no idea what the light can do.
15. It is much in the dark skies that we see the brightest stars.
16. dark can not drive out dark ; lone light can do that. Hate can not drive out hate ; merely love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
17. And I was in darkness, so darkness I became
18. hope is being able to see that there is faint despite all of the iniquity.
19. Until we have seen person ‘s dark, we do n’t actually know who they are. Until we have forgiven person ‘s iniquity, we do n’t in truth know what love is.
20. character like a photograph, develops in iniquity.
21. The darkness that surrounds us can not hurt us. It is the dark in your own kernel you should fear.
22. Knowing your own dark is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of early people.
23. normal people have no estimate how beautiful the darkness is
24. Do n’t ever try to get inside my head – it ‘s excessively dark for you
25. normal people have no theme how beautiful the iniquity is
26. It ‘s therefore strange that fall is so beautiful so far everything is dying.
27. I walk in the darkness so that others may see the light.
28. In arrange for the light to shine indeed brilliantly, the dark must be deliver.
29. The sin is not in darkness. The sine is in not respecting both the light and the dark as their role in our ( and others ’ ) personal evolution. The drop the ball is in sagacity, in pride and in separation.
30. there ’ s a place that I know It ’ s not pretty there and few have ever gone If I show it to you now Will it make you run away ? Or will you stay even if it hurts evening if I try to push you out Will you return ? And remind me who I very am Please remind me who I actually am Everybody ’ s got a dark side Do you love me ? Can you love mine ? Nobody ’ s a visualize perfect But we ’ re worth it You know that we ’ rhenium worth it Will you love me ? even with my black side ?
31. never be dependent to anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you ‘re in darkness
32. Light is the left hand of dark and darkness the right hand of easy. Two are one, life and death, lying
together like lovers in kemmer, like hands joined in concert, like the end and the way
Ursula K. Le Guin
33. We ‘ve all got both faint and blue inside us. What matters is the depart we choose to act on that ‘s who we truly are.
34. Everybody has darkness in them it ‘s precisely how a lot you let out
35. I ’ m about to take my last ocean trip, a great leap in the dark.
36. Will you love me even with my dark side ?
37. The woods are adorable, black and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.
38. Would you1 Would you go with me into the darkness1 I sincerely believe you would.
39. Do n’t underestimate the tempt of dark. even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
40. Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.
41. pain and joy, like light and darkness, succeed each early.
42. only in the darkness can you see the stars.
Martin Luther King Jr.
43. Faith is seeing easy with your center when all your eyes see is darkness.
44. The definition of DARKNESS is the absence of LIGHT .You can not see DARKNESS .Darkness can not exist with LIGHT .Darkness can not be explained .Darkness alone comes when everything else is gone .DARKNESS is nothing, then DARKNESS IS EVERYTHING.
45. The monster in the dark gets us all finally
46. When you ‘re a kid you fear the darkness as it is the strange. As you grow older you fear that darkness is the merely certain thing that will be known
47. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the iniquity conscious.
Carl Gustav Jung
48. What we call evil is simply ignorance bumping its head in the night.
49. We must bring our own faint to the dark
50. The light shines in the darkness and the dark can never extinguish it.
51. And the light shines in darkness
52. The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary ; men alone are quite able of every sin. Joseph Conrad
53. Hello darkness, my old friend i ‘ve come to talk with you again.
54. Exposing your dark side does n’t frighten me, hiding it does.
55. Walking with a friend in the darkness is better than walking entirely in the clean.
56. Seeming absolutely flimsy and vulnerable, the silhouette pulsed about imperceptibly with the beat of her kernel or the motions of her inner heart, as if she were whispering silent words to the iniquity.
I swallowed in hopes of easing my thirst, but in the hush of the night, the good I made was huge. As if this were a sign to her, Naoko stood and glided toward the principal of the layer, gown rustling faintly. She knelt on the floor by my pillow, eyes fixed on mine. I stared back at her, but her eyes told me nothing. queerly guileless, they seemed like windows to a global beyond, but however long I peered into their depths, there was nothing I could see. Our faces were no more than ten inches apart, but she was light year off from me
57. dark can not drive out iniquity only light can do that. Hate can not drive out hate entirely love can do that.
Martin Luther King Jr.
58. The darkness around us might reasonably light up if we would first commit using the luminosity we have in the rate we are.
Henry S. Haskins
59. It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
60. There are darknesses in liveliness and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the unhorse of all lights.
61. possibly the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great bargain of darkness yet become something beautiful
62. You ca n’t state dispute and besides state equality. We have to state monotony to understand equality.