here are some reasons to check Last Seen on Instagram :
- You can send a DM to a person on Instagram expecting a reply as per their Last Seen.
- You can keep a tab on active or inactive friends by looking at their Last Seen status.
- You can stay connected to your virtual social life.
Note: You can only see Instagram last seen for :
- People who you Follow on Instagram.
- Profiles you have conversed with using Direct Messages.
Reading: How to See Last Seen on Instagram
How to See Last Seen on Instagram Through Direct Messages
Remember it is not like last Seen on WhatsApp where you can click on the Profile to see their last Seen as last seen condition does not appear for your followers, or people you follow. But, you can view the end seen in the Direct Message department. here ’ s how to see last seen on Instagram :
1. Launch the Instagram app, as shown .
2. Tap on the Direct Messages (DM) icon at the crown good corner .
3. Swipe down your DM page to Refresh .
4. In the Messages section, you can see Last Seen or Activity Status under drug user Profile names.
Note: You may not be able to see last seen if the particular user has hidden it .
Also Read: How to like a directly message on Instagram
How to Hide Last Seen on Instagram
Option 1: On Instagram Mobile App
privacy is a very important thing to many, even on social media applications. For versatile reasons, you may not like your Activity condition or stopping point seen to be watched or followed by others. thus, to avoid this return you can hide your death seen on Instagram well arsenic explained below .
Note: If you toggle off your activity Status, not only your survive see but besides last Seen for everyone else will be no longer visible .
1. Open your Instagram App .
2. Tap on your Profile Photo from the bottom of the riddle .
3. Tap on the three horizontal bars, as highlighted .
4. From the menu that pops up, exploit on Settings.
5. Select the Privacy choice .
6. Scroll down and tap on Activity status.
7. Toggle Off the Show activity status option, as shown .
8. Go to DM page as shown in the method to see last seen and Refresh it as earlier .
now, you will no longer see last Seen for anyone you follow and they will not be able to see yours .
Also Read : How to Fix I can ’ t Like Photos on Instagram
Option 2: On Instagram Web Version
You can besides hide last Seen on Instagram through its web version as follows :
1. open Instagram on any web browser, as shown .
2. From the top right corner, click on your profile photograph .
3. A drop-down menu appears. here, pawl on the Settings option .
4. Select the Privacy and Security option, as shown .
5. Under Activity Status, untick the Show Activity Status box to hide last Seen for everyone, including yourself .
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. If my Activity Status is turned off, can I see others Activity Status?
Ans. No, Instagram follows the privacy predominate that if you turn off your natural process Status then, flush the Status of all people you DM or follow will not be visible to you .
Q2. Even my Activity Status is On why only a few accounts Activity Status is visible and few are not?
Ans. It means the respective drug user has turned off their action Status .
Q3. Is Activity Status on Instagram accurate?
Ans. Yes, you need to refresh your chats after making changes in the Settings.
Read more: 200 Best Whatsapp Statuses
Note: natural process Status would not be updated if a person is uploading a photograph or video to their run. action Status will only display Active when the user is chatting through DMs.
Instagram has become a trendy app and knowing all its features makes it cool to use. You immediately know how to see as well as hide Last Seen on Instagram. If you have any queries or, suggestions then feel free to drop them in the comments section .
Category : Best Whatsapp Status