Lord Shiva, one of Trinity Gods besides known as Shankar, Rudra, Bholenath, Nilkantha, and Mahadeva is the most popular Hindu deity. He is besides known as the Destroyer or the Transformer according to Hindu Scriptures. The word Shiva signifies the auspicious .
Lord Shiva roots out drop the ball and panic and is the donor of earthly happiness, showman of well, and auspiciousness. Shiva is besides called Sankara which means actor of good. Shiva takes one beyond the three bodies ( Tripura ), gross, subtle, and causal that envelope the Jiva or the incarnate soul. He is therefore the Hara or the remover of all evil and the idol of renunciation .
Karpur Gauram Karunavtaaram Lyrics
Shiva Yajur Mantra ( Karpur Gauram Karunavtaram ) is a mighty mantra normally chanted during the time of arati. It is one of the most popular Hindu mantras related to Lord Shiva .
संसारसारम् भुजगेन्द्रहारम् ।
भवं भवानीसहितं नमामि ॥
sansārsāram bhujagendrahāram |
bhavaṁ bhavānīsahitaṁ namāmi ||
Of all the mantras dedicated to Lord Shiva, Karpur Gauram Karunavtaaram is considered a pure as a white lotus. It is said fan chanting this mantra feels spiritual ecstasy as this mantra glorifies Shiva in the highest decree. Let us understand what it means.
mean of Karpur Gauram Karunavtaram Mantra
- karpūragauraṁ – The one who is as pure/white as camphor (Karpur).
- karuṇāvatāraṁ – The personification of compassion.
- sansārsāram – The one who is the essence of the world.
- bhujagendrahāram – The one with the serpent king as his garland.
- sadāvasantaṁ hṛdayāravinde – Always residing in the lotus-like heart. Where, Hridaya aravinde means, ‘in the heart, that is (as pure as) lotus’. Lotus, though born in the muddy waters, is untouched by the mud around it. Similarly, Lord Shiva always (Sada) resides (Vasantham) in the hearts of beings that are not affected by worldly matters.
- bhavaṁ – To the Lord
- bhavānīsahitaṁ namāmi – Accompanied by the Goddess Bhavani (A form of Goddess Parvati, Shiva’s consort), I bow
( concluding Updated On : September 2, 2021 )
Category : Indian Music Chart