Motivational and Inspirational Quotes For Facebook Status
In today ’ mho world where everyone is busy scrolling through their Facebook feeds all day, all night, every second of every minute, the correct motivation needed to construct some productive and conducive work for the society is heavily to find, everyone is therefore low-key and lethargic ; glance, poking and prying each other with no real aim in spy .
consequently, it is highly critical and pressing that we share between ourselves some true words of inhalation and great penetration by the intelligible & intimate personalities of the Universe. then here one am sharing some of the best M otivational and inspirational quotes for facebook status.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it – Charles R. Swindoll
- What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. – Ralph Marston
- does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop – Confucius
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. – Confucius
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself – George Bernard Shaw.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover – Mark Twain.
- I have found that if you love life, life will love you back- Arthur Rubinstein.
- Don’t ask what the world needs. –Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive – Howard Thurman.
- Life isn’t a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ‘Woohoo WHAT A RIDE’!
Achieving a goal
- Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. Thomas Jefferson
- “Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.”
― Sylvia Plath
- “It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.”
― Ursula K. Le Guin, The Left Hand of Darkness
- “Aim higher in case you fall short.”
― Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire
- “Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.”
― Louisa May Alcott
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”
― Albert Einstein
- “If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”
― Coco Chanel
- “You never know what’s around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you’ve climbed a mountain.”
― Tom Hiddleston
- “Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Devil and Miss Prym
- “It’s not hard to decide what you want your life to be about. What’s hard, she said, is figuring out what you’re willing to give up in order to do the things you really care about.”
― Shauna Niequist, Bittersweet: Thoughts on Change, Grace, and Learning the Hard Way
Finding hope behind the darkness
- We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth. Bradley Whitford
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. – Albert Einstein
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. – Helen Keller
- “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”
― Bil Keane
- “Listen to the mustn’ts, child. Listen to the don’ts. Listen to the shouldn’ts, the impossibles, the won’ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me… Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”
― Shel Silverstein
- “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.”― Tom Bodett
- “The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
― R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
- “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light’ – Dumbledore
- “Strange as it may seem, I still hope for the best, even though the best, like an interesting piece of mail, so rarely arrives, and even when it does it can be lost so easily.”
― Lemony Snicket
Enjoying the Life, Carpe-diem
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
- “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
― Mother Teresa
- “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”
― Helen Keller, The Open Door
- “You live but once; you might as well be amusing.”
― Coco Chanel
- “You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island of opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land; there is no other life but this.”
― Henry David Thoreau
- “When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love …”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
- “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future; concentrate the mind on the present moment.” -Buddha
- “Cherish your solitude. Take trains by yourself to places you have never been. Sleep out alone under the stars. Learn how to drive a stick shift. Go so far away that you stop being afraid of not coming back. Say no when you don’t want to do something. Say yes if your instincts are strong, even if everyone around you disagrees. Decide whether you want to be liked or admired. Decide if fitting in is more important than finding out what you’re doing here. Believe in kissing.”
― Eve Ensler
- Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more, and don’t get so worked up about things. Kenneth Branagh
Hope you like some of my collection of inspirational quotes for facebook. If You have in mind any early Motivational and inspirational quotes for facebook, feel spare to share with us. just gloss below .