careless of what kind of Christmas caption you want to use, these cunning, funny phrases will help you sleigh the Instagram bet on this year .
Funny Christmas Captions
- Dear Santa…I can explain.
- Never fir-get.
- Me, 11 months of the year: “Slay.” Me in December: “Sleigh.”
- Let’s get lit!
- All I want for Christmas is you food.
- Dreaming of a white Christmas (but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red).
- Bah, humbug.
- Forget the figgy pudding, I want cookies!
- Relationship status: Single and ready to jingle.
- Red wine pairs well with a crazy family.
- Feelin’ frosty.
- Petition to celebrate Christmas year-round. Sign below!
- Consider this photo my Christmas card to all of you.
- I hope the reindeer eat the naughty list.
- The Festival of Lights? More like the Festival of Carbs.
- Dear Santa … define “nice.”
- December isn’t over yet, but I already understand how the Grinch felt.
- Christmas cheer? I thought you said Christmas beer…
- Feliz naughty dog.
- To-do list: Eat, drink, nap.
- Has anyone ever actually had figgy pudding?
- ‘Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring (except for people with kids who still believe in Santa).
- I’m on the naughty list.
- Most parents: Don’t forget to leave out milk and cookies! Me, an intellectual: Santa told Mommy he wants wine this year.
- ‘Tis the season for stretchy pants.
- That’s a wrap! No, seriously—I finally finished wrapping the gifts.
- It’s beginning to *cost* a lot like Christmas…
- One more cookie and I swear I’ll fit in the Santa costume.
- Current status: ready for a long winter’s nap.
Cute Christmas Captions
- We have great chemis-tree.
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
- May your days be merry and bright.
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others.
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
- All is calm, all is bright.
- I got all spruced up for the holidays.
- Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
- The elves did it.
- Love the giver more than the gift.
- Meet me under the mistletoe.
- When life gives you snow, make snow angels.
- Although it’s been said, many times, many ways…Merry Christmas to you
- My favorite color is Christmas lights.
- Make it a December to remember.
- I’m only a morning person on December 25th.
- What happens under the mistletoe stays under the mistletoe.
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.
- You rock my Christmas socks.
- On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…
- All I want for Christmas is you!
- Snuggled up together, like two birds of a feather would be …
- As you get older, your Christmas list gets shorter—because the things you really want can’t be bought.
Christmas Captions Using Emojis
- He’s making a 📝 and checking it ✌
- Look ⬆️…🎅 is coming!
- I’m on the 😈 📝
- I’m on the 😇📝
- There’s ❄️ place like 🏡
- Every time a 🔔 rings an 😇 gets its wings.
- Rebel without a 🎅
- Up to ❄️ good.
- ✌on 🌎 and 👍 will to 👱👩
- All I want for Christmas is 🍕
- To-do list: 1.🍴2.🍷3. 😴
- 😈 or 😇?
- It was 💗 at ❄️ sight.
- Lit up like a 🎄!
- 🌰 roasting on an open 🔥
- 🍪? Check. 🥛 ? Check.
- Oh 🦌!
- Fizz the season 🍾
- 🏠 for the holidays
- Not a creature was stirring, not even a 🐭
Punny Christmas Captions
- Treat yo’elf.
- Let’s get elf’d up.
- There’s snow place like home.
- All the jingle ladies, all the jingle ladies.
- Have your elf a merry little Christmas.
- Your presents is requested.
- I only have ice for you.
- Resting Grinch face.
- The snuggle is real.
- It was love at frost sight.
- Believe in your elf.
- I’m feelin’ pine.
- But wait—there’s myrrh.
- It’s the most wine-derful time of the year.
- He came, he thawed, he conquered.
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
- Snow boots and ice and nothing is nice.
- Rebel without a Claus.
- Yule be sorry.
- Birch, please.
- It’s s’more than a feeling.
- Up to snow good.
- Ho, ho, ho? More like ha, ha, ha.
- But first, let’s take an elfie.
- Make it rein.
- Walking in a winter punderland.
- Say it ain’t snow!
- The forecast is un-brrr-lieveable.
- I’m all spruced up.
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
- I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.
- Me everyday: slay. Me in December: sleigh.
Christmas Captions Inspired by Movie Quotes
- “Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.” — It’s a Wonderful Life
- “We all know that Christmas is a big commercial racket. It’s run by a big Eastern syndicate, you know.” — A Charlie Brown Christmas
- “Looks great. Little full, lotta sap.” — Christmas Vacation
- “I believe, I believe. It’s silly but I believe.” — Miracle on 34th Street
- “First we’ll make snow angels for two hours, then we’ll go ice skating, then we’ll eat a whole roll of Toll House® cookie dough as fast as we can, and then to finish, we’ll snuggle.” — Elf
- “The Grinch thought of something he hadn’t before. Maybe Christmas, he thought … doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps … means a little bit more!” — How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)
- “Christmas was on its way. Lovely, glorious, beautiful Christmas, upon which the entire kid year revolved.” — A Christmas Story
- “Treat every day like Christmas.” — Elf
- “It’s Christmas Eve. It’s the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year we are the people that we always hoped we would be.” — Scrooged
- “You stink. You smell like beef and cheese, you don’t smell like Santa.” — Elf
- “Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.” — Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- “Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.” — Miracle on 34th Street
- “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.” — The Polar Express
- “You’ll shoot your eye out, kid.” — A Christmas Story
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” — Elf
- “That’s what Christmas memories are made from. They’re not planned, they’re not scheduled, nobody puts them in their Blackberry. They just happen.” — Deck the Halls
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year.” — A Christmas Carol
elder editor program
Kelly O ’ Sullivan is the senior editor for The Pioneer Woman and manages the web site ’ second social channels, in addition to overseeing contented strategy and news .
This capacity is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their e-mail addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and alike content at piano.io