Being this connected to a person can besides mean that missing them about feels like a unwrap kernel, which is where these “ I miss you ” quotes come in handy. For all those times when communication just doesn ’ thymine seem like adequate, the best love quotes can put words to your feelings and make it easier to deal with until you can see him again. Missing person might seem like it ’ sulfur more than you can handle, but looking advancing to the next time you can be together ( alternatively of feeling hopeless because you ’ re alone now ) is the best manner to cheer you both up .
If you’re missing someone you love, here are 114 “I miss you” quotes to send in sweet texts and remind him or her how much you care.
Missing You Quotes For Him
1. “ When I ‘m with you, hours feel like seconds. But when we ‘re apart, days feel like years. ” 2. “ The reason it hurts then a lot to separate is because our souls are connected. ” — Nicholas Sparks 3. “ A truthful lover is person who walks a million miles merely to be with the one he loves no matter the obstacles in the way. ” — Francis Ackah-Blay 4. “ For when the coldness winds float, I will close my eyes sedately, knowing I am anchored to you. ” — Tyler Knott Gregson 5. “ In case you always foolishly forget : I am never not thinking of you. ” — Virginia Woolf 6. “ It does n’t matter where I am. I ‘m yours. ” 7. “ My love is selfish. I can not breathe without you. ” — John Keats 8. “ How foreign to dream of you tied when I ’ thousand wide awake. ” — David Jones 9. “ Half of me is missing … and the other half is missing you. ” — Ranata Suzuki 10. “ even if I spent the whole day with you, I will still miss you the second you leave. ” 11. “ In true love, the smallest outdistance is excessively great, and the greatest outdistance can be bridged. ” — Hans Nouwens 12. “ Another day, another pang that you are far. ” — Byron Caldwell Smith 13. “ I miss him in so many ways, but properly now I miss him in the way you constantly miss person when you ’ re single among a room full of couples. ” — Emily Giffin 14. “ Trees quieten without the birds, my kernel lull without you. ” — Terri Guillemets 15. “ Listening to your heartbeats I would fall asleep ; I miss it now. ” — Avijeet Das 16. “ When you are not at pass to kiss away my fears, I can not choose but be wrenched. ” — Byron Caldwell Smith 17. “ Missing person is your heart ‘s way of reminding you that you love them. ” 18. “ I miss you in ways that not flush words can understand. ” — Gemma Troy 19. “ Missing you is flashes of our past and fantasies of our future with the hard sarcasm of the absence of our present as confront occurs. ” — Zhi 20. “ I think about you constantly whether it ’ mho with my mind or my heart. ” — Terri Guillemets
Missing You Quotes For Her
21. “ I get butterflies good thinking about the next clock time I ‘ll see you. ” 22. “ When you are missing person, time seems to move slower, and when I ’ megabyte falling in beloved with person, meter seems to be moving faster. ” — Taylor Swift 23. “ You ’ re everywhere except correct hera and it hurts. ” — Rupi Kaur 24. “ Dreaming of you is my greatest escape. ” — Perry Poetry 25. “ If I had a unmarried bloom for every time I think about you, I could walk constantly in my garden. ” — Claudia Adrienne Grandi 26. “ I don ’ thyroxine know what they are called, the spaces between seconds, but I think of you always in those intervals. ” — Salvador Plascencia 27. “ I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars. ” — J.M. storm 28. “ I miss your voice because it is your symphony orchestra ; your aroma because it is a treasure ; your smile because it is a jewel ; your embrace because it is a masterpiece ; and your kiss because it is a miracle. ” — Matshona Dhliwayo 29. “ A hundred hearts would be besides few to carry all my love for you. ” 30. “ They said, ‘ write the longest sentence you know ’, I wrote, ‘ a life sentence without you. ’ ” — Cameron Lincoln 31. “ Distance unites missing beats of two hearts in love. ” — Munia Khan 32. “ I can ’ thyroxine close my eyes without seeing you in my dreams. ” — Luke Bryan 33. “ A embrace for you means I need you, a kiss for you means I love you, a call for you means I ’ thousand missing you. ” — Beth Obedoza 34. “ I ‘m in my bed, you ‘re in your sleep together. One of us is in the wrong place. ” 35. “ I think we dream so we don ’ t have to be apart for so long. If we ’ re in each early ’ second dreams, we can play together all night. ” — Bill Watterson 36. “ I miss you once I wake up and I miss you once I fall asleep. I wish that we could constantly be together. ” — Greg Rokozy 37. “ You are always the first base idea in my fountainhead when I wake up in the dawn. That is how a lot I miss you. ” — Alexander Krivitskiy 38. “ Life tries to tear us apart, but our connection international relations and security network ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate physical, it ’ s spiritual. ” — Omar Lopez 39. “ sometimes, lone one person is missing, and the whole earth seems depopulated. ” — Alphonse de Lamartine 40. “ I don ’ thymine concern how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart. ” — Josephine Angelini
Missing You Quotes For Family
41. “ One of your hugs would be nice right now. ” 42. “ Your memory feels like home to me. so, whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it ’ s way spinal column to you. ” — Ranata Suzuki 43. “ It ’ randomness hard when you miss people. But you know if you miss them, that means you ’ ra lucky. It means you have person special in your life, person worth missing. ” — Nikki Schiefelbien 44. “ I alone miss you when I ’ molarity breathe. ” 45. “ not a day goes by that I don ’ thyroxine look at your movie and smile. Or cry. Or both. ” — Dean Jackson 46. “ No matter where you go you will always be in my heart. ” — Anthony T. Hincks 47. “ I miss you deeply, unfathomably, senselessly, terribly. ” — Franz Kafka 48. “ You never love person american samoa much as you miss them. ” — John Green 49. “ The populace is very quiet without you around. ” — Lemony Snicket 50. “ When I was young I didn ’ triiodothyronine sympathize, but now, I know, how absence can be present, like a damaged boldness, like a night bird. ” — Audrey Niffenegger 51. “ My mind is inactive having trouble oneself wrapping itself around the fact that you are gone. ” — Katherine Mullin
52. “ We ’ ll meet again but you ’ re a life away and I need you now. ” — Karen Quan 53. “ sometimes I miss you then a lot, it hurts. It feels like person is squeezing my heart with the lastingness of the entire world. ” — Colleen Hoover 54. “ There is not a one moment in any day that I do not find myself missing you. ” — Allef Vinicius 55. “ Every re of fair weather, every shed of rain, every tear that falls, you are with me for I carry you in my heart forever. ” — Heather Wolf 56. “ Love will travel ampere far as you let it. It has no limits. ” — Dee King 57. “ Where you used to be there is a hole in the worldly concern, which I find myself constantly walking about in the day and falling in at night. ” — Edna Vincent 58. “ very often I realize that the time people spend apart is as important in maintaining relationships as the fourth dimension they spend together. ” — Joyce Rachelle 59. “ How golden I am to have something that makes saying goodbye sol hard. ” — A.A. Milne, “ Winnie the Pooh ”
Missing You Quotes For Friends
60. “ Love is missing person whenever you ‘re aside, but somehow feel warm inside because you ‘re airless in heart. ” — Kay Knudsen 61. “ The gladden of meet pays the pangs of absence ; else who could bear it ? ” — Nicholas Rowe 62. “ Missing person enlightens how the person means to you and broadens the feelings shared. ” — Unarine Ramaru 63. “ Missing person is a separate of love. If you ’ re never apart, you ’ ll never very know how solid your love is. ” — Gustave Flaubert 64. “ It is lonely here and I miss your light. ” — Ranata Suzuki 65. “ We only partially to meet again. ” — John Gay 66. “ When we miss person, often, what we actually miss is the part of us that this person awakens. — Luigina Sgarro 67. “ No outdistance of place, or backsliding of time, can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each early ’ sulfur worth. ” — Robert Southey 68. “ The scariest thing about distance is you don ’ metric ton know whether they ’ ll miss you or forget about you. ” — Jan Sardi 69. “ Can miles in truth separate you from friends ? If you want to be with person you love, aren ’ triiodothyronine you already there ? ” — Richard Bach 70. “ The best partially of missing you is I recall every single consequence spent with you, the worst share is I miss you so badly. ” — Mr. Sid 71. “ I miss everything about you after all the things we ’ ve been through. ” — Colbie Caillat 72. “ Separation international relations and security network ’ thymine time or distance. It ’ s the bridge between us ; finer than silk string, sharper than swords. ” — Nazim Hikmet 73. “ I miss you a little besides much, a fiddling besides frequently, and a little more each and every day. ” — Joao Silas 74. “ We always create invaluable memories together. I can ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate wait for fresh ones ! I miss you and I am waiting for you. ” 75. “ You may be out of sight, but never out of mind. I miss you ! ” — Simon Maage 76. “ I need to stop running binding to you in my judgment all the time, but I equitable can ’ t help it. ” — Ranata Suzuki
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Hey You ! Want more of YourTango ‘s best articles, seriously addictive horoscopes and top expert advice ? Sign up to get our loose daily newsletter ! 77. “ Goodbyes are never the end ; it just means that I will miss you until we are together again. ”
Sad I Miss You Quotes
78. “ Missing you comes in waves and tonight I ‘m drowning. ” — Chris Young, “ Missing You ” 79. “ You know you very miss person when you crave something indeed bare such as the heavy of their voice. ” — Hunter Johnson 80. “ Nothing makes a board feel emptier than wanting person in it. ” — Calla Quinn 81. “ Your absence has gone through me like screw thread through a needle. Everything I do stitched with its color. ” — W.S. Merwin 82. “ Missing person gets easier every day because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the adjacent meter you will. ” 83. “ You know person is very special to you when days equitable don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate seem right without them. ” — John Cena 84. “ I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every ambition that I have ; I miss you. ” — Kong Moua 85. “ I wake to you everywhere however you are not here. ” — Reach 86. “ The annoyance of missing you, is a beautiful admonisher, of the gladden of loving you. ” — Dean Jackson 87. “ Every farewell is a form of end, as every reunion is a type of heaven. ” — Tryon Edwards 88. “ You left, and my kernel is a ceaseless sermon of loneliness. ” — Jaesse Tyler 89. “ The ageless request of the individual human being, is to shatter his loneliness. ” — Norman Cousins 90. “ My worldly concern is thinning and it ’ mho all because of one person I ’ thousand missing. ” — Sanober Khan 91. “ absence from whom we love is worse than death and frustrates hope severer than despair. ” — William Cowper 92. “ Love reckons hours for months, and days for years, and every little absence is an age. ” — John Dryden 93. “ There ’ s consolation in the think that I will never finish missing her. ” — Jim Crace 94. “ My earth is a million shatter pieces put together, glued by my tears, where each piece is nothing but a reflection of you. ” — Sanhita Baruah 95. “ I felt I was leaving a piece of my soul behind the moment you left. And every second that passes, I miss you like that, times a million. ” — J.A. hour angle 96. “ When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I miss you. ” 97. “ I wish for you the wisdom to realize that it ’ randomness okay to miss something, but not want it back. ” — Steve Maraboli 98. “ What a fantastic sadness to miss the one you have loved everlastingly, it seems, and know that she is waiting home. ” — Dan Groat 99. “ She sits there and feels the aloneness and the lack of him. ” — Maggie O ’ Farrell 100. “ Ever absent, ever near ; even I see thee, still I hear ; Yet I can not reach thee, dearly ! ” — Francis Kazinczy 101. “ I am summer ache for a shed of your rain. ” — Gemma Troy 102. “ I wish I could teleport to you … ” 103. “ A key to keeping your husband is getting him to miss you. That keeps a marriage fresh. ” — Tori Amos 104. “ What is the opposite of two ? A alone me, a lonely you. ” — Richard Wilbur 105. “ You don ’ t have to be a thousand miles from me for me to miss you. ” — Lesly Juarez 106. “ I miss you more than the deserts miss the rain. ” — Joseph Pearson 107. “ Hearing the words ‘ I miss you ’ from the right person is an perplex feeling. ” — Pixi Bay 108. “ I wonder if that ’ s precisely how it feels to miss person therefore bad — like being stabbed in the catgut a little bit, each time you think of them. ” — Kate Ellison 109. “ Listen to the sunset, see it ’ randomness pretty hue. When you see it, think of me, and I ’ ll think of you. ” — Oksana Rus 110. “ You ‘re worth every sea mile between us ! ” 111. “ I miss that feel of connection. Knowing that he was out there thinking about me at the lapp time I was thinking about him. ” — Ranata Suzuki 112. “ I think of you every day and the saturation does not change. ” 113. “ I miss your face. Among early things … wink, blink. ” 114. “ If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you. ”
Emily Ratay is a full-time writer survive in Pittsburgh who ‘s passionate about the environment and feminist movement, and knows that anything is possible in the right pair of shoes. Lindsey Matthews is a writer who covers love and relationships, news, and pop-culture topics .