What to Know
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cable. Then, open iTunes on the computer.
- Transfer music automatically: Select the iPhone icon in the upper-left corner of iTunes, select Music in the left pane, then select Sync Music.
- Transfer music manually from iTunes: Select Summary in the left pane, then select Manually manage music and videos.
This article explains how to transfer music from a computer to an iPhone. Instructions apply to the iTunes app for personal computer and Mac. You can besides transfer music from one iPhone to another .
transfer Music From iTunes to iPhone : preliminary Steps
There are a few things to consider before transferring music to an iPhone. Follow this checklist before continue :
- Install iTunes: Download the latest version from the iTunes page on Apple’s site.
- Keep iTunes up-to-date: Ensure the latest version of iTunes is installed on your computer before plugging in your iPhone. To manually check for updates on a Mac, select the Apple menu, then choose App Store. On a PC, select Help > Check for Updates. Once iTunes is up-to-date, close the program.
- You can’t transfer music from an iPhone to a computer: iTunes only performs a one-way synchronization to an iPhone. It doesn’t work both ways.
If iTunes is installed, but it fails to run or has problems updating, download and re-install an up-to-date version from the iTunes web site. After this step, you may need to restore your iTunes library from a previous backup of your iTunes library.
How to Connect Your iPhone to iTunes
Follow these steps to connect your iPhone to your computer and select it in iTunes .
- Connect the iPhone to the calculator using a USB cable .
- plunge iTunes .
In the upper-left recess of the iTunes window, select the iPhone picture, located to the right of the media menu .
- The iPhone appears in the left field iTunes pane, under the Devices section. Select the triangulum next to the device to expand the iPhone introduction and choose any of the media types .
How to Automatically Transfer Music From iTunes
The easiest way to transfer music to the iPhone is by using the automatic rifle synchronize method acting .
iTunes shows you how much repositing outer space is left on the iPhone. Check the capacity meter at the bed of the sieve .
- On the iTunes window now showing the device, select the Music menu tab in the left acid .
- Select Sync Music to enable it .
To enable the transfer of all your music, choose Entire music library.
If you prefer to select only sealed songs from your iTunes library, choose Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres. To specify the playlists, artists, albums, and genres, scroll down and select the media you want to sync .
To mechanically sync music to the iPhone, choice Apply to start the transfer process .
If a message appears stating iTunes can sync with entirely one library at a time, read it carefully so you understand what will happen, then choice Sync and Replace .
How to Transfer Music Manually From iTunes
If you do n’t want iTunes to automatically transfer music to your iPhone, it ‘s potential to configure the plan for manual synchronize. This method offers more control over which of your iTunes media you want on your iPhone .
- Near the top of the main iTunes screen, choose Summary in the forget panel .
Select Manually manage music and videos to enable this mode .
- Select Apply to save the settings .
- Select the back arrow at the top of iTunes and locate the Library section in the left paneling. Select Songs. You can besides select Albums, Artists or Genres .
Drag and drop songs from the main iTunes window to the exit acid where the phone is listed. If you have respective songs you want to sync at once, press and hold Ctrl or Command and then select each song .
As an alternative to manually dragging songs to your iPhone, habit iTunes playlists. These are easy to set up and save time when synchronize. If you previously created iTunes playlists you want to sync to the iPhone, drag and drop the playlists onto the iPhone icon in the left acid. The 9 Best Wireless Earbuds of 2022
Category : Indian Music Chart