What you need to know to set your music as a ringtone on OnePlus
- Set music as a ringtone: go to Applications > Parameters > Sounds and notifications > Ringtones > Add . Tap the song, then tap Completed .
- Use part of a song as a ringtone: download the RingDroid app, tap the song file you want to edit, tap Cut , then use your finger to select a clip.
- Set a ringtone for different contacts: go to Contacts , tap a name, tap Edit > Alarm , choose a ringtone, and press OK .
This article shows you how to make a sung a ringtone, set ringtones for diverse contacts, and cut a song to change a ringtone. To follow most of these steps, your OnePlus Android smartphone must be running Android 9.0 Pie or late .
How to set your ringtone on OnePlus
With a few simple steps, you can turn your ringtone into something more personal than the standard ringtones included with your OnePlus smartphone. hera is what to do.
Reading: How to set your ringtone on OnePlus
- On your smartphone’s home screen, tap Applications .
- Press Parameters .
- Press Sounds and notifications .
- Press Ringtones > Add .
- Choose a track from the songs already stored on your OnePlus phone.
You can besides tap on albums, artists or folders, american samoa well as search by name, if you have a set of audio files on your smartphone OnePlus .
- Tap the song you want to use.
- Press Completed .
- The song or audio file is now your ringtone. Just go back through the steps to change it again.
How to edit a song to make it the perfect ringtone
With some songs, you may not want the afford riff as your ringtone. If you want to select a snip from a song, you need a dedicate app to do the subcontract .
The application RingDroid is one of the best, and using and reducing a song only takes a few seconds. hera ‘s how to cut a song.
- Download and open the RingDroid app.
- Tap the song file you want to edit.
- Press Cut , then slide your finger around the clip, narrowing it down to what you want to hear.
- Press download .
- Press Save .
- Press Use as .
- Press Alarm , And then Completed to set the ringtone.
How to set music as a ringtone on OnePlus for a specific contact
wish to set a different ringtone for different people, so you know precisely who is calling ? It ‘s pretty square once you know how .
- Press Contacts .
- Scroll to the person you want to add a custom ringtone to, and then tap the contact’s name.
- Press Edit .
- Press Alarm .
- Choose the ringtone, then press OK .
- Press Save .