Most of the Nexus users do not know that they can set custom-made ringtone for phone calls, messages and other notification with ease by following these simple steps. There are a lot of third base party applications which will do these things but we suggest you not to follow this method acting as many of these applications contain malware. Follow these simple steps to set ringtone in link 5 and link 4 .
Most of the people say that we have to connect to PC to set custom-made ringtone in the Nexus device, but there is no need for you to do that, if you have file manager/file internet explorer installed on your device. If you don ’ t have the file director you merely download it from Google Play Store. Follow this connect to download file manager- hypertext transfer protocol : //play.google.com/store/apps/details ? id=com.rhmsoft.fm.
Procedure to set ringtone in Nexus 5, and Nexus 4
Follow these simple steps to set customs ringtone on your device .
1. Open the file director that you have installed on your device and then select the mp3 file or files that you want to set as ringtones or message or telling tones .
2. immediately copy the selected mp3 files using copy feature in charge coach and imitate these files .
3. To set the choose one as ringtone, go to the ringtone folder in your link device ’ s internal storage and paste the imitate files there .
4. once you have pasted these files in the ringtone folder exit from the charge director and go to the ringtone settings. once you have selected the ringtone settings, you can see your copy files here along with the default option one ’ s. You can select your desire one as your ringtone now .
If you want to set it as the notification note, copy the selected timbre and paste it to the telling folder. now go to the settings where you can set your favorite one as the telling tonicity here .
Also read: Tips for Nexus 5 for better drug user feel, How to take screenshot in Nexus 5 and Nexus 4 ( with benefits and tips included ) and hidden features in Android .
For the folks who do not have file explorer or file manager on their device, we have a solution for you. Follow these steps to set custom tones on your device, even if you don’t have file manager or explorer on your device.
1. For this method acting, you need a USB cable television and have to sit before your personal computer .
2. now select all the music files you want to use as custom-made tones and prepare them in your personal computer .
3. now connect your nexus device to PC using an USB cable. You will get a telling that your device is connected to PC.
4. now browse through your earphone contents where you can find the ringtone folder .
5. Copy the selected music files into the ringtone booklet and disconnect your device safely from your personal computer .
once you have completed this operation, go to settings and then select the ringtone option.Now you can find your favored one ’ sulfur here .
Procedure to set custom message tones
The above operation works for setting ringtone and notification tone on your link device. For setting customs message tone, you have to follow the same procedure. Follow steps as said above and you can set your favorite mp3 file as your custom message note .
How to set custom ringtone for each contact on your nexus device
You can besides set custom tone for your contacts based on your interest. once you have understood the above routine, you can do this thing. Follow this simple procedure to set custom-made tone for your contacts .
1. Go to the contact for which you want to set a custom ringtone in your device .
2. immediately go to the options, where you can find the option set ringtone .
3. here you can select ringtone from the list and once you have selected the ringtone, wiretap OK .
If you have any queries, please do write in the comments segment .