YouTube is one of the biggest platforms for entertainment and has millions of songs to choose from for your telephone ringtone. however, YouTube does not allow users to download the birdcall audio from a television. You may be wondering how to make a ringtone from YouTube, don ’ triiodothyronine worry there are workarounds that you can use to download a song from YouTube to set it as your earphone ringtone. These workarounds can be handy when you can not find the song you are looking for on any other ringtone portals .
There are several apps and websites in the market that allows you to purchase ringtones, but why spend money when you can download the ringtones for rid ! Yes, you read that right ! You can easily convert your darling YouTube songs as your ringtone in elementary methods. Check out our template on how to make a YouTube song as your Ringtone on Android.
How to Make a YouTube Song as your Ringtone on Android
You can easily set a YouTube video as your Android phone ringtone without using your computer in three easy parts. We are listing down the whole process in three parts :
Part 1: Convert YouTube Video to MP3 Format
Since YouTube does not allow you to directly download audio from a YouTube television, you will have to manually convert the YouTube video recording to an MP3 format. here is how to convert YouTube videos to ringtone for your telephone :
1. open YouTube and voyage to the television that you wish to convert and set as your ringtone .
2. Click on the Share button at the buttocks of the television .
3. From the tilt of sharing options, snap on the Copy link.
4. now, open your Chrome browser or any other browser that you use on your Android device, and navigate to the web site ytmp3.cc. This web site allows you to convert YouTube videos to MP3 format .
5. Paste the link into the URL box on the web site .
6. Click on Convert to start converting the YouTube video recording to an MP3 format .
7. wait for the Video to covert, and once done click on Download to download the MP3 audio file on your Android device .
After converting the YouTube video to an MP3 audio file, you can go to the adjacent separate .
Also Read: 14 Best Free Ringtone Apps for Android
Part 2: Trim MP3 Audio File
This part involves trimming the MP3 audio charge as you can not set a ringtone exceeding 30 seconds. You have two options to trim the MP3 sound recording file, either you can trim it by navigating to a song trimming web site on your web browser, or you can use third-party apps on your Android device .
Method 1: Using the Web Browser
If you don ’ thymine wish to install a third-party app on your Android device, you can use your web browser to trim the MP3 audio file. here is how to make a sung a ringtone on Android by trimming the MP3 file :
1. Open your Chrome browser or any other web browser on your device and navigate to the web site mp3cut.net .
2. Click on an Open File.
3. Select the Files option from the pop fly menu .
4. now, locate your MP3 audio file on your device, and snap on it to upload it to the web site .
5. expect for the file to upload .
6. finally, select a 20-30 seconds depart of the song you wish to set as your ringtone and click on Save.
7. expect for the web site to trim your song, and once done again cluck on Save.
Method 2: Using third-party apps
There are respective party-party apps that you can use to make a YouTube song as your ringtone on Android. These third-party apps allow you to trim MP3 audio files effortlessly. We are listing down a few of the apps that you can use on your Android device .
A. MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker – By Inshot Inc.
The first app on our list is the MP3 cutter and ringtone godhead by Inshot Inc. This app is pretty great and is free of cost. You can well find this app on the Google play shop. MP3 stonecutter and ringtone manufacturer comes with many features like trimming MP3 files, merging and mixing two sound recording files, and many other fantastic tasks for you to perform. however, you may get ad pop-ups while using the app, but these ads are worth it considering the features of this app. Follow these steps to use an MP3 cutter and ringtone manufacturer to trim your Audio files .
1. head to the google play memory on your device and Install MP3 tender and ringtone manufacturer by Inshot Inc .
2. After successfully installing the app, open it and click on the MP3 Cutter from the top of your screen door .
3. Grant the necessary permissions to the app to access your files .
4. now, locate your MP3 audio file from your file booklet .
5. Drag the blue sticks to trim your MP3 audio file and click on the Check icon at the top-right corner of the screen .
6. Select the Convert choice when the window pops up .
7. After successfully trimming the MP3 audio file, you can copy the modern file to your inner storage by clicking on the Share option .
B. Timbre: Cut, Join, Convert Mp3 Audio & Mp4 Video
Another alternate app that performs a alike serve is the Timbre app by Timbre Inc. This app besides performs tasks such as confluence, trimming audio, and evening converting formats for MP3 and MP4 files. If you are wondering how to convert YouTube videos to ringtone for your earphone, then you can follow these steps to use the Timbre app for trimming your MP3 audio file :
1. Open Google act store and Install Timbre : Cut, Join, Convert Mp3 Audio & Mp4 Video by Timbre Inc .
2. Launch the app, and grant the necessary permissions .
3. now, under the sound recording part, select the Cut option .
4. Select your MP3 audio file from the list .
5. Select the part of the song that you want to set as your ringtone, and cluck on the Trim icon.
6. last, click on Save, and the audio file will save to the location that is mentioned in the pop-up book window .
Also read: 12 Best Audio Editing Apps for Android
Part 3: Set Audio File as your Ringtone
now, it is prison term to set the sound recording file, which you have trimmed in the previous section as your Phone ringtone. You need to set your audio file as your default option ringtone .
1. Open the Settings of your Android device .
2. Scroll down and open Sound & vibration.
3. Select the Phone ringtone pill from the top .
4. Click on Choose a local ringtone .
5. Tap on File Manager.
6. now, locate your song ringtone from the list .
7. last, snap on all right to set the fresh ringtone on your telephone .
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How do I make a YouTube song my ringtone?
To make a YouTube song as your ringtone, the first base step is to convert the YouTube video to an MP3 format by navigating to the web site YTmp3.cc. After converting the YouTube video to MP3 format, you can use third-party apps like an MP3 cutter or the Timbre app to trim the MP3 audio file. After trimming the share that you wish to set as your ringtone, you can access your phone settings > sound and oscillation > Ringtones. ultimately, set the MP3 audio charge as your default ringtone .
Q2. How do I make a YouTube song my ringtone on Android?
To convert a YouTube song as your ringtone on Android, wholly you have to do is copy the associate of the YouTube television, and then paste it on the web site YTmp3.cc to convert the song to MP3 format. After converting the YouTube song to MP3 format, you can trim it and set it as your call ringtone. alternatively, to understand better, you can follow the procedure mentioned in our guide .
Q3. How do you set a song as a ringtone?
To set a birdcall as your phone ringtone, the first step is to download the sung on your device through any birdcall portal site, or you can besides download an MP3 audio format of the song on your device. After downloading the birdcall, you have the option of trimming the song to select a specific region to be your telephone ringtone .
To trim the sung, there are respective apps like MP3 cutter by Inshot Inc. or Timbre by Timbre Inc available on the Google Play Store. After you trim the MP3 sound recording charge, head to your Settings > Sound and shaking > ringtones > select the audio file from your device > set as ringtone .
Q4. How do I set a video as my caller ringtone?
To set a video as your caller ringtone, you can use third-party apps such as Video Ringtone godhead. head to the Google Play Store and search for the television ringtone manufacturer. Install one of the apps from the search results after considering the reviews and ratings. Launch the app on your device, and pat on the video recording yellow journalism to select a video from your device. Make certain you download the video that you want to set as your caller ringtone advance. now, select the video that you want to set as your caller ringtone, and click on Save.
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to make any YouTube song as your Ringtone on Android. If you still have any queries regarding this article, then feel spare to ask them in the comments incision .