however, you would hate to hear the default option ringtone every clock time when person calls you. Want to set your favored tunes from those music streaming providers like Amazon Music as a ringtone ? Come to read this post, and here we will offer a workaround to help you use Amazon Music as ringtone on your iPhone or Android phone .
Part 1. Method to Get Amazon Songs as Ringtone
As contest continues to saturate the cyclosis music marketplace, streaming services recognize the importance of single content to viewers. so, all streaming providers use encoding engineering to protect their streaming content. This means that all songs from those music streaming platforms can be accessible to the original platform .
Amazon Music is included, and all songs from Amazon Music can be playable within its own music player, let alone set Amazon Music birdcall as ringtone. however, thanks to Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, the thing changes, and you ’ vitamin d turn any song from Amazon Music into your ringtone on your iPhone or Android device .
Tunelf Amatune Music Converter is a comprehensive and professional music converter for Amazon Music users. With this tool, you are able to download any song from Prime Music or Music Unlimited and then convert them to several playable audio formats thus as to set Amazon tunes as your ringtone. here ’ s how to download Amazon songs with Tunelf app .
Key Features of Tunelf Amatune Music Converter
- Download songs from Amazon Music Prime, Music Unlimited, and HD Music
- Convert Amazon Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, M4A, and MAB
- Handle the audio conversion of Amazon Music at a faster speed of 5×
- Ensure the output audio quality while retaining ID3 tags and metadata
Free DownloadFree Download
Step 1 Customize Output Audio Parameters
first, download and install Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, and open the lotion once completed. now click the Sign In button to enter your login credentials and then go to set the end product audio parameters for your Amazon tunes. By clicking the Menu push button and selecting the Preferences option, you ’ ll see a pop-up book window where you can set the output format and adjust the piece rate, sample distribution rate, and channel .
Step 2 Select Songs for Download and Conversion
then you need to go to select songs or playlists you want to download. Close the Settings window and go back to browse soundtracks in the library. When viewing songs or playlists, open it then click the jaundiced Add button suspended on the right side. The program will immediately list all songs in the Add window then check the box next to the track you want to download .
Step 3 Start Downloading Songs from Amazon Music
After you ’ ve selected your songs, you ’ vitamin d click the Convert button to start download and converting them to your computer. This process can take anywhere from two minutes to half an hour depending on the number of songs. When it ’ randomness done, you can click the Converted release on the top of the interface to browse all the convert tracks. now it would be comfortable to set Amazon Music song as a ringtone on your call .
Part 2. How to Set Amazon Music as iPhone Ringtone
To set Amazon song as a ringtone for your iPhone, you ’ five hundred indigence to upload the born-again music files to iTunes or Apple Music first, then you can set it as your fresh iPhone ringtone .
1) Launch iTunes and upload the commute Amazon songs to the iTunes library .
2) Pick the song you ’ d like to use as your new iPhone ringtone and right-click the songs to select Song Info from the resulting drop-down list .
3) then click the Options pill at the top of the window and embark the times you want for Start and Stop .
4) Once done, click OK at the bottom then go to File > Convert > Convert to AAC Version or in Music Create AAC Version.
5) once created, click the AAC version of your song and drag it to the desktop .
6) Right-click the AAC charge in iTunes, and blue-ribbon Delete from Library from the resulting drop-down menu .
7) Next, click the file ’ randomness appoint, and change the extension from .m4a to .m4r .
8) Connect your device to your calculator using a USB cable and add the .m4r ringtone file to your iPhone .
9) Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics then tap on Ringtone to select your ringtone from the top of the leave list .
Part 3. How to Use Amazon Music for Android Ringtone
After your music file is downloaded and transferred into your device, use Amazon Music as ringtone on your Samsung telephone by following the below steps .
1) Tap Settings, then tap Sounds and vibration .
2) Tap Ringtone and choose SIM1 or SIM2 .
3) All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. To use your own music file, tap the + icon .
4) Select your Amazon Music file and then tap Done to confirm your settings .
Part 4. Video Demo: How to Make A Ringtone from Amazon Music
now it ’ randomness time to set the convert Amazon music tracks as your ringtone on your phone. Before that, you need to transfer them to your call from the calculator. then learn how to download Amazon Music songs then use them as a ringtone with your iPhone and Android call.
With Tunelf Amatune Music Converter, you can download and convert any song from Amazon Music. After conversion, you can move them to your telephone for use as a ringtone. nowadays you don ’ t need to hear those distinctive ringtones on your call and change it to your favorite tunes to feel more enjoyable .