many Motorola smartphone users end up installing third party applications to set ringtone in their device. I suggest not to download and install any application to set a ringtone of your choice for the calls, messages and app notifications. You could well achieve the same by following these dim-witted steps described below .
Follow these simple steps to set custom ringtone on Moto X Force or Moto X Play or Moto X Style
- Connect your Motorola phone to the computer with the supplied USB cable. Make sure that Mass Storage is enabled so that you could copy files present in your PC into the internal storage of your device.
- After connecting your phone to your personal computer or laptop, find the folder called Ringtones in the phone’s internal storage.
- Copy all the music files of your choice into the Ringtones folder and disconnect your phone from PC.
- You shall be able to find all the selectively copied music files in your phone’s ringtone settings.
The operation to set a custom ringtone for messages, call option calls you receive and application notifications in Moto X Force, Moto X Play and Moto X Style is lapp. Continue reading to choose music of your choice as ringtone for whatever you want and do not get bored anymore by the nonpayment ringtones which you get out of the box .many Motorola smartphone users end up installing third party applications to set ringtone in their device. I suggest not to download and install any lotion to set a ringtone of your choice for the calls, messages and app notifications. You could well achieve the same by following these dim-witted steps described below. If you are wondering how to select a ringtone from settings, follow the below steps.
- Open the Settings application
- Touch Sound & notification
- Select the option Phone ringtone
- Choose a ringtone from the list
You need to have a File Manager or File Explorer installed in your smartphone if you do not have a calculator. You can download file film director from Google Play memory. Link – hypertext remove protocol : //play.google.com/store/apps/details ? id=com.rhmsoft.fm
- Open your file explorer and then find the audio files you want to use as custom ringtones in your Moto X Force or Moto X Play or Moto X Style.
- Copy the desired files.
- Paste the files into the ‘Ringtones’ folder present in your phone’s internal storage.
- Go directly to ringtone settings to set ringtone of your choice. You could find all your copied music files along with the default ones.
Add custom message tones and notification tones in Moto X Force, Moto X Play and Moto X Style
The everyday to set a custom message note or telling shade is all same. Just copy the music files into Ringtones booklet and then find the message ringtone settings to select the ringtone. You could besides set a custom-made tell tone for each app excessively. To the presentment tones for apps like Gmail, Yahoo chain mail, Facebook, Twitter etc.., all you need to do is to find the tell settings of the application and choose a ringtone.
Set a different ringtone for each contact in your Moto X Force, Moto X Play and Moto X Style
Read more : How to stop the like song from autoplaying every clock time you plug your earphone into a car
- Open ‘Contacts’ application.
- Find the contact for which you want to set a different ringtone.
- Touch on that contact and under ringtones, tap on the option ‘default’.
- Select the ringtone and touch OK.
Please do write in the comments incision below if you placid face any trouble in setting a custom-made ringtone.
Read more : Best Of Neha Kakkar New Hit Songs Download MP3