touch Apps > Play Store
Click here for Google Play help .
Click here for details on Parental Controls.
Open an application
Your phone comes with some apps pre installed, and you can download and install more .
To open an app, from the dwelling screen, touch Apps and touch an lotion from the number .
switch between late apps from anywhere
If you ’ re surfing the Web and want to promptly bring up your music player to switch songs, contact late ( square in lower right ) .
This displays a list of the most late apps you ‘ve been using so that you can switch to another .
From hera, you can besides see all of your recently used apps. Touch the area next to the app icon to open the recently used app .
To download apps:
- touch Apps Apps
- Browse the storehouse for the app ( s ) you are interest in .
After you download an app, the icon for that app appears in your App Tray .
To let your smartphone install apps that are not from Google Play, water faucet Apps > Settings > Security & Screen Lock and check Unknown sources
To remove an application:
- Touch Apps
- Touch Play Store
- Touch menu
- Touch My apps
- Touch the application that you want to remove
- Touch Uninstall, then confirm by touching OK
You can promptly get details for an app, temporarily stop it from running, or clear its data or cache .
You can besides restore defaults ( an easily way to reset an app ), or uninstall an app — all without going through menu. The key is to use the app tray .
- Touch > APPS tab
- Touch and hold the app icon, then drag the icon to:
- App info
– To find out more about the app’s data usage, to clear its data cache, force stop, or disable the app at the top of the screen.
- Uninstall – To completely remove the app
- App info
note : Pre installed apps can be disabled but can not be removed .
To check for lotion updates :
2. touch Play Store
3. touch Menu
4. Touch My apps
5. Any applications that can be updated will be listed at the top
6. You may besides have the option Update All, or may need to update each app individually
7. Update all applications available
Tip: To prevent future issues, it is recommended that you enable auto update.
While in the Play Store:
Select the desired option
By adding a Password to your Google Play Store bill you will be able to avoid accidental or unauthorized purchase .
To enable this feature :
- Launch Play Store
- Touch Menu
- Touch Settings
- Touch password
- Enter your Password
Click here for steps on organizing your apps .