The number of confirm cases in India has risen to 73 and the politics as suspended all visas till April 15. Across the universe, over 120,00 people have been infected and around 4,600 people have died due to the deadly virus .
Join Our Whatsapp Broadcast Alert Service for latest deals and updates !!
The Health Ministry had asked the Department of Telecommunications to rate all the major telecommunication companies to add a 30-second COVID-19 prevention caller tune to their networks. According to the Health Ministry, BSNL, MTNL Reliance Jio, Airtel and Vodafone-Idea all added the caller tune to their compound network of 117.2 crore users .
What is Corona Caller Tune?
Corona caller tune is awareness message to Peoples of India. At the start of the caller tune, the caller hears a abruptly cough sound which is then followed by instructions related to information on how to avoid the spread of coronavirus. All telcos have temporarily disabled their normal caller tune in order for the message to reach more people .
One of these awareness drives is the pre-call announcement as a 30-second caller tune delivered by telecommunication operators Jio, Airtel, BSNL and Vodafone .
According to the Health Ministry, BSNL, MTNL Reliance Jio, Airtel and Vodafone-Idea all added the caller tune to their combined network of 117.2 crore users
The message, which provides valuable data for avoiding coronavirus, says that one must cover their face with a handkerchief or a weave while sneezing or coughing. It besides advises the callers to frequently wash their hands properly with soap & water and avoid touching their face. The message advises people to carry hand sanitisers. It besides says to maintain a condom distance from people suffering from fever, cold or cough .
How to Stop or Remove Corona Caller Tune
The coronavirus caller tune has decidedly brought in a big sense of awareness but on the contrary, there was an tumult among people who were irritated by the frequency of the tune ’ s announcement with a COUGH legal .
Method 1 :
- For Airtel Users, Dial *646*224# and press 1 to Deactivate
- For Jio Users, Send “STOP” to 155223 to remove Corona callertune
- For BSNL Users, Send “UNSUB” to 56700 or 56799 (SMS)
- For Idea Users, Send “STOP” to 155223 (SMS or CALL)
- For Vodafone Users, Send “CANCT” to 144 (SMS)
1. merely dial the number from your Contact tilt
2. Corona Caller tune will start immediately after dialing
3. a soon as the message begins, Press 1 or # from Keypad ( May have to press multiple times erstwhile )
5. Corona Caller tune will stop play and the caller will hear the normal caller tune
notice : work in Airtel & Vodafone Idea networks. In Reliance Jio & BSNL Corona Callertune continues till recipient role pick up the call .
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick