It is constantly exciting to record video from your Android or iPhone device with the music of your choice running in its setting. But sometimes, you might wish to play music from Spotify, SoundCloud, or YouTube while capturing the beautiful places you have visited or any important celebration that you have attended .
By default, on io and Android, whenever you try to record a video with music bet in the background, the system automatically stops playing music .
But don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate concern anymore !
You would love to know that we have created the Together – Record Video while Playing Music (For Android) & Together: Make Video wid Music (For iPhone) app that will help you to record video with music play in the background .
In fact ,
In this post, iStaunch will besides show you alternate ways to play music while recording videos on Android and iPhone .
Sound ’ s good ? Let ’ s get started .
How to Record Video While Playing Music
Open the Together – Record Video While Playing Music app on your call. Start playing the track you want to hear while recording. You can pause the music or keep it playing. Start recording precious moments by a tap on the shutter icon.
Together for Android & Together for iPhone
Here’s how you can:
- Open Play Store and download the Together app.
- Launch your music app and play the track.
- After that, open the Together app.
- Tap on the video camera icon to start recording.
- After you’re done tap on stop button.
It will save the record television on your telephone repositing under the Together folder. You can besides start, hesitate and change the song using the Control Center .
If you are using iPhone, then download the app from hera : Together: Make Video wid Music .
You can also watch the below video to record video while playing music:
option Way to Record Video While Playing Music
Open the Snapchat app and press the “ appropriate ” button continuously american samoa long as you record the video. The video recording will be recorded with the music played in the backdrop .
If you can not keep the button pressed for a long time, then there is a means of recording it.
Without continuous weigh of the “ capture ” button, recording the video from Snapchat can be done only in io by utilizing the feature called “ Assistive Touch ” .
here ’ s how .
- Open the Settings of Snapchat, go to General > Accessibility, and select Assistive Touch.
- Toggle the Assistive Touch & press on Create New Gesture.
- Press on the screen and move your hand in either circular motion or in any other shape you like.
- This gesture can be given a name by clicking on the Save button.
- On the recording screen, press on the Assistive Touch, Select the “custom” option followed by the name of the new gesture video you have created.
- A circular icon will appear on the screen. You hold, drag and drop it on the capture button at the bottom.
- The video starts recording on its own with the background music playing on your device.
- The video will record until the time span of the gesture that you have created gets completed.
- After recording the video, click on the Save button.