Part 1. How to Download Ringtones from Zedge to iPhone Online
A ache solution is to go on-line and download ringtones on your calculator. The download ringtone files are then transferred to iPhone via iTunes or early tools. For that, you have to create a Zedge report and verify it before beginning the process. Follow the steps mentioned below for a wholesome steer :
- Visit the Zedge Official web site and navigate to the ringtone section provided on the third base yellow journalism on the amphetamine part of the screen door.
pic: zedge ringtone section
- Choose and select the ringtone you would like to transfer to your iPhone. Check the tone while hitting the large play button.
- immediately, after selecting the ringtone, on the right corner, you ’ ll see the “ Download ” option, as in the mental picture below. Click on “ Download ” to save in your personal computer or Mac .
pic: click download
note : The ringtone you download from Zedge web site is MP3 format that is not suitable for iPhone, therefore you need to convert it to M4R format beginning .
Part 2. How to Get Zedge Ringtones for iPhone 6/7/8/X/11
In case you have no iTunes installed on your computer, we recommend you using Tenorshare iCareFone, which is the best iTunes alternate cock to transfer data between personal computer and iPhone. Follow the steps below to transfer zedge ringtones from computer to iPhone .
- Download and install Tenorshare iCareFone from the provided link.
- Run the application properly and connect your iPhone 6/78/X/11 to the computer with the USB cable.
- After successful connection, navigate the cursor to the “ manage ” section available in the interface.
pic: select manage option
- Select the Music section available between the right parts. Inside the Music section, further articles will generate the “Music” and “Ringtone” section. Click on the “Ringtone” section.
- Click on the “ significance ” icon, which lies on the upper menu banish. A browse blind will appear where you are considered to browse the ringtone you have downloaded .
pic: import ringtones
- Click on the “Open” button after selecting to import the ringtone file to the iPhone 7/8/X/11. Ringtone is now successfully sent to iPhone, and you are ready to customize your setting.
related video recording : How to Import Music from Computer to iPhone/iPad with iCarefone
Part 3. How to Download Zedge Ringtones on iPhone Directly through Zedge App
You can download ringtones directly from the Zedge app available in the Apple Store. Go through the complete routine on how to download Zedge Ringtones on iPhone directly through Zedge App.
- Download and let the Zedge App install in your device from the Apple Store.
- Right out from the box, you will see the vast repository of ringtones available on the home menu.
- Choose the preferred ringtone and select it while hitting the download option to save it to your phone. The download option is available in the bottom right corner of the app interface.
- After the ringtone is saved to your device, go to iPhone ’ mho setting > Sounds > Ringtone and then set a new tone .
pic: zedge application in iphone
Changing ringtones in iPhone is a little messy compared with the Android scenario. Downloading ringtones and other music media are simply easy with Zedge as it offers them for free. Consider sending the downloaded file formats with Tenorshare iCareFone as it provides a by and large simple and straightforward way to share out with it .
Tenorshare iCareFone The World ‘s Best io 15 File Manager
- Free backup everything you need on iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS without limitation
- Selectively restore files without erasing current data