well, the fact is that Apple makes it difficult for users to set custom ringtones and hopes you will pay a dollar or more to buy ringtones from iTunes Store. fortunately, there are two ways that can help you set your favored songs as ringtones for call, textbook message, alarm clock, or telling. Keep learn to learn more .
► If you just switched from Android call to iPhone, this How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone 12 guide will show you how to copy contacts, messages, music, and more to your fresh iPhone 12.
Part 1. Where to Download Free Ringtones for iPhone 12
Some may wonder where can get rid ringtones for iPhone 12. well, there are many spare ringtones download websites and you can search “ free iPhone ringtones download web site ” or alike to find one you prefer. Zedge.net, Tones7, mobie9, Melofania, FreeTone.org, Mob.org, CellBeat.com are recommended by many users .
You can besides download free MP3 in this way. If there is no download button available on the web site or if you want to convert Youtube video recording to MP3 file, you can rely on free video recording & audio downloader ( like x2convert.com/en3 ) to help you make it .
2 Ways to Set Custom Ringtones – Which One to Choose?
◆◆◆ You can set a song as a ringtone on iPhone or choose to add ringtones to iPhone 12 with the help of iTunes. however, the iTunes way is a morsel complicate. We recommend you first transfer songs from computer to iPhone and then use GarageBand to set a song as a ringtone.
If you have songs stored on calculator, you can refer to this Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone template to add songs to your iPhone well .
Part 2. How to Set a Song as a Ringtone on iPhone 12/12 Pro (Max)/12 mini
To set a song as a ringtone on iPhone 12, you can rely on GarageBand app and you can get it in App Store. It helps you convert songs stored on iPhone into ringtones .
1. afford GarageBand > Choose any instrument that ’ s available like Keyboard .
2. Tap the Project icon > Tap the Loop icon > On the Music section, tap Songs .
3. Long-press on the song that you want to set as a ringtone > Drop the files as the second chase > Tap on this traverse and drag the ends to trim the audio. You can tap the Play to play it back .
4. Make sure the audio is under 40s and tap the Downward Arrow picture to save it to My Songs .
5. Find your project under Recents and long-press it > Tap Share > Choose Ringtone option .
6. Name the ringtone > Tap Export > When the export is successful, tap Use sound as... > then you will give the choice to set the ringtone as default ringtone, textbook message, or for a specific liaison. Or you can tap Done to add it to the tilt of ringtones .
Read more: How to Set a Song As Your Ringtone on iPhone
7. now you can go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics > Ringtones to have a check .
Part 3. How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 12 from Computer
If you have songs or ringtones stored on computer, you can take advantage of iTunes to help you add ringtones to iPhone 12. If you want to set a song as a ringtone, you can first convert the song to a ringtone and then sync the ringtone to iPhone. Or if the charge is already in ringtone format, you can start with Step 2 to see how to add ringtones to iPhone 12 .
Step 1. Create Custom Ringtone Using iTunes
● If the song you want to set as a ringtone is not in the library, you can click File > Choose Add Folder to Library > Browse your computer and select the song you want to set as a ringtone to iTunes library .
● Go to Songs or Recently Added to find the song you ’ d like to use. Right-click the song and choose Song Info .
● In the new windowpane, choose Options. Choose up to a 30-second menstruation in the song you want to use as a ringtone by setting the Start and Stop time. Click OK to confirm .
● Select the master song, then click File > Convert > Create AAC Version. then you will see the reduce version of the sung .
● Right-click the reduce version and choose Show in Windows Explorer. Copy and paste it to desktop and change the extension from .m4a to .m4r. ( Apple uses a .m4r propagation for ringtones rather of the familiar .m4a. )
● Since you no longer need the short version of the sung, you can go back to the iTunes library and delete the abridge version. Right-click it and choose Delete from Library > Delete Song > Move to Recycle Bin to make it .
Step 2. Add Custom Ringtones to iPhone 12
● Connect your iPhone 12 to calculator via the USB cable television .
● Click the device picture and choose Summary. Make surely the option “ Manually manage music and video recording ” is checked. Click Apply to confirm .
● Click the Tones check under On My Device, drag and drop the ringtone from desktop to iTunes. then this ringtone will mechanically add to your iPhone 12 .
Step 3. Set Custom Ringtone on iPhone 12
● Go to Settings > Tap Sounds & Haptics > Tap Ringtone.
● Find and choose the ringtone you merely sync from iTunes .
now you know where to download dislodge ringtones for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro ( Max ), iPhone 12 miniskirt. To change ringtones on iPhone 12 directly, you can use GarageBand to set a song as a ringtone. Or if you have stored songs on computer, you can let iTunes help you add ringtones to iPhone 12 .
Does this passing solve your problem ? You could plowshare it to help more people. Or if you have any problems, don ’ thyroxine hesitate to leave them in the comment section and we will reply to you arsenic soon as possible .