now welcome your callers with your favored song when they call your count. You can play unlike Hello Tunes for different callers, set special hello tunes for your friends, spouse, and business associates.
Gana bolo tie Hello Tune Pao, Simplest means to find the Hello Tunes of your choice
Steps to Activate Caller Tune on Airtel Number
- Now just call 543215 and say the name of your song or movie to search for your favorite Hello Tune. For example, if you are searching for Hindi Songs, Say Hindi
- After choosing the language, say the name of the song/movie/album you want to search for.
- The system will play all the songs found one after another. Just choose the song you want to set as your Hello Tune.
Activate caller tune on Airtel phone number with ussd code
Dial *678# to activate airtel caller tune with ussd method. You can choose caller tune from popular listed songs or either you can use the search option to find the song of your wish .
An surrogate method to activate caller tune on Airtel count
choose from the largest solicitation on-line across categories like Bollywood, Regional, International, Whacky Sounds, Pure Instrumental, and much more.
- Visit the Airtel Hello Tunes and find the song you want to set as a caller tune on the airtel number.
- Select the song from the list, which you want to set as a caller tune on your number
- Now select the marked icon.
- Enter & verify your mobile number.
- Now select your subscription as per your wish.
- The Hello tune Service is available for both Postpaid and Prepaid Airtel customers
- Hello tune Service is valid when a subscriber is out of the county or is on airtel roaming service
- Hello tune Service is not valid for diverted calls, secondary lines for subscribers with dual SIM cards
- Hello tune Service cannot be used together with the usual standard ring back tune
How to Request for the Hello tune Service on Airtel
- Browse through the catalog and select the tunes you would like to subscribe to. Enter your Phone number and follow the steps to subscribe to the tune
- A similar process exists for Album
a ) For each pledge of a hello tune the follow charges shall apply :
- A content fee of Rs. 15.00 per tune for 90 days applies
- Hello tune Subscription charges of Rs. 30 for 30 days applies
- An album content fee of Rs. 30 per album for 90 days applies
b-complex vitamin ) If you do not have sufficient libra in your score to cover the hello tune fee then the subsequent disengagement price will be applicable
Gifting and Copy of Hello Tune
- gifting: You can gift a hello tune that you have subscribed to another Airtel subscriber as a gift. you will be charged Rs. 15 costs of the tune if he is a hello tune subscriber else you will be charged Rs. 45 first time. On renewal, the receiver of the gift would be charged
- copy: You can copy the hello tune of the person by using copy. You will be charged the Rs. 15 costs of a hello tune once you successfully copy the tune of the person. If you are not subscribed to the helot tune service you would be charged Rs. 30 monthly.
Validity Period and Auto-Renew
- All hello tune content subscription would be valid from the period of the subscription period, in case the customers subscribe to another hello tune content within the subscription period of the earlier content, the same shall be terminated and a new subscription period will be initiated from the date of subscription of the new hello tune
- All hello tunes shall be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of subscription and this also applies fortunes obtained through gifting or copy as defined in paragraphs 6 (a) and 6(b) above.
- The hello tune subscription is valid for 30 days from the date of subscription
- All hello tunes will be renewed automatically on the 30th day. Airtel will send a reminder SMS on the 28th day and auto-renewal will be done on the 30th day. In case you do not have sufficient credit fall back charging would be applicable. In case of a fallback subscription, the renewal would be done earlier than 30 days.
- If you have multiple tunes once the last subscribed tune expires and is not auto-renewed, you will no longer be able to use the hello tune service until you subscribe to another tune.
Unsubscription of the Hello tune Service
- You can unsubscribe from the hello tune Service at any time by sending an SMS to 121 with the words STOP. You would receive a list of services you have subscriptions to, select, and send the message back for Hello tune for unsubscription. This action will terminate the hello tune Service, but the tunes shall remain in your personal library for up to three days. No refund will be given by Airtel for the unexpired thirty-day tune validity period. You can reactivate the service by sending the word START to 121 before the expiry of the three day period
- No refund will be offered or paid to you for the time during which you have canceled or suspended the Service.
We Shared an Answer to the interrogate How to Activate / Deactivate Set Hellotune on Airtel ( Caller Tune ) details. Keep visiting this web site and read any caller contact information for your question .