In this article, we will show you how you can add voice-overs, audio effects, and background music using any of these six unlike apps listed below :
4. Quick – GoPro
5. Adobe Premiere Rush for Video
And as a bonus, we will besides share how you can edit videos professionally from anywhere using InVideo ’ s on-line editor program.
1. Adding music to videos with Filmr on iPhone
Filmr is the merely water line loose video-editing app with over 20 million songs to choose from in it ’ s across-the-board music library. Add background music to your video nip on Filmr with these superintendent easy steps :
Step 1: Download the release Filmr app on your call
Step 2: Tap on television camera seethe
Step 3: Import the television you want to add music to
Step 4: once imported, tap the music icon next to video on the top-left.
Step 5: Click on tap to add music
Step 6: Choose music to go to the music library or click on files to pick music from your existing files.
Step 7: If you ’ re in the music library, tap on an sound recording cut to listen to it and if it works for you, add it to your television.
Step 8: The fleeceable level below your clip is your audio file. You can change the duration of the music by plainly trimming it.
Step 9: Add sound variety show with more songs or effects with a second audio clip. Follow the like summons as above. toggle switch between the song clips to change positions. You can flush adjust the demand duration to suit the video.
Step 10: If you have a subscription to Epidemic sound, you can add their built-in collection of music tracks to your Filmr timeline. You can access these via mood to go with your video.
Step 11: If you want to add a voice-over just hover over the top icons next to music and video. Click on voice-over and press the record button to phonograph record.
Step 12: Once ready, go ahead and immediately share your television to any of the social media platforms or save it to the gallery.
Quick and easy correctly ? Download Filmr nowadays and get started for release .
2. Use Clips To Add Music To Your iPhone Videos
Another loose app you can use on your iPhone to edit videos and add music to them is Clips. You can use Clips to record a video right away or edit an existing clip from your television camera seethe or library. The app is simpleton to get the hang of if your entirely goal is to add background music to your video for fun .
If you have something more serious cook, like making a music video, a highlight television, or a time-lapse television, Clips may not be the best option.
Here is how you can add audio files to your video using Apple’s Clips:
1. Open the Clips app from your telephone ’ s home blind
2. Click on the ( + ) picture to create a new project
3. Pick Library to import the video recording you want to add music to
4. Tap the music icon in the amphetamine left corner of your screen
5. Choose My Music or Soundtracks
6. Pick the audio file you want to add to your video
7. Tap the go back arrow in the peak left corner
8. Preview your video recording with the music you added
9. Select Done when you are satisfy
You can always change the track you added to your clip by repeating the first base three steps and either tapping None or selecting another audio file.
Apple has some neat choices when it comes to the music it offers in the Soundtracks section. The tracks are categorized by genres and moods, and include :
– Holidays & Events
One major drawback of the Clips app is that you can not adjust the audio file you have added to your television. The soundtrack will be cut mechanically to fit the duration of the clip. If you want to select a specific part of the track to include in your video, you will have to edit the music file individually.
3. Can I Add Music To My iPhone Videos With the Photos App?
Although it ’ south credibly never occurred to you, you can add music to your videos using the full old Photos app on your iPhone. The flim-flam is to do it using the app ’ randomness Memories sport .
The app makes Memories collections based on the places where you ’ ve taken the photograph and clips or the time at which you ’ ve taken them. The Photos app can even create categories for the people and animals that appeared in the footage. For model, Photos can create the pursue Memories for you :
– year in Review—a collection of pictures and videos taken in one calendar year
– Four-Legged Friends—footage of your favored
– Lancaster—anything you have shot while in Lancaster
The titles above are just examples. The app can generate different titles for the Memories collections .
While you can change or add the title, music, title picture, and other media to an existing memory clip, you can besides make a memory of your own. Unlike an edit app, this can be a little boring if you only want to add music to a video, but we ’ ve listed the steps you need to follow under .
To add music to an existing Memory:
1. Go to the Photos app on your home shield
2. Tap For You
3. Pick the Memory you want to add music to
4. Change the custom-made tune by replacing it with other options from Apple ’ s library ( or tap Edit to add your own music )
5. Select Music if you selected the Edit feature
6. Scroll down to tap Your Library
7. Select the summation (+) picture next to the song you want to add
8. Tap the go back arrow
9. Select Done when you ’ re quenched
Depending on your iPhone version, the Photos app will let you pick from the play along genres :
To create your own Memory in the Photos app and add music to it:
1. Select the Albums choice or the Months or Days option in the Photos app
2. Select the album you want to make a memory out of
3. Tap the three dots in the upper berth right corner
4. Choose Play Memory Movie
5. Tap Edit to add music to your Memory clip
The Photos app has many features that may get confusing, not making it the best choice for making edits, particularly if you alone want to only add music to your clip.
4. Editing Videos With Quick – GoPro
If you want to add music to your clips quickly, you can give Quik a try on. It ’ s a unblock app that helps you retouch your videos on io. You can besides use it to edit videos on Android .
While the app doesn ’ thymine sport advanced television editing features, its simple functions—such as trim, rotating, and adding setting music—work well .
You can choose from hundreds of royalty-free tracks within the app or add a tune from your iTunes library. here ’ s how to do it :
1. Download the Quik app from the App Store
2. Launch the app and import the television you want to add music to
3. Tap the music icon at the penetrate of the screen
4. Add the music file you want to include in your video recording from your library or choose from Quik ’ s library
In the Quik app, you have three options to choose from when it comes to adding music :
|Quik App Music Options
|You Can :
|Import your music
|Import your own music files from iCloud Drive, Google Drive, and Dropbox
|Choose a royalty-free track from Quik ’ s library of songs categorized by themes
|Music of your iTunes
|Include a song you already keep in your iPhone ’ mho library in your clip
Quik App supports these audio file formats :
While you can ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate do professional-level editing with Quik, the app is a great solution for video editing beginners.\
5. Add Music to Your Video With Adobe Premiere Rush
With a 4.6 stars military rank, Adobe Premiere Rush for Video is another high-quality video editing app you can use across all mobile and computer devices. Unlike GoPro, it doesn ’ t have a free adaptation you can use constantly.
If you want to add music to your television, you can sign up for a release trial and play about with the app to see if it ’ sulfur worth subscribing to one of its paid plans.
here ’ s how you can spice up your video with background music in the Adobe Premiere Rush :
1. Download the Adobe Premiere Rush for Video from the App Store
2. Tap the plus (+) icon to add media ( it ’ south located at the bottom of the shield )
3. Click on the files you want to select and tap on Create ( at the bottom right ) to add all your files to the editor program .
4. Add your music charge from your library or choose one of Adobe ’ s featured tunes. You can besides record a voice-over directly in the app.
5. Select the song you want to add and then click on the Add clitoris on the bottomland right corner of your sieve.
6. You can now adjust the music track to your video and add effects to it using other features on this editor program.
If you like the app enough to want to continue using it after the free test ends, hera are the pay plan options :
|Adobe Premiere Rush Plans
|Adobe Premiere Rush CC
|$ 9.99 a calendar month
|Adobe Premiere Pro & Premiere Rush CC
|$ 20.99 a calendar month
6. Using InShot App To Add Music To Videos
If you don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate design to spend money on video edit, InShot is one of the best unblock video editing apps. InShot is a decent, beginner-friendly editing cock you can use on any device and operating arrangement .
Adding music to your video recording on InShot is elementary, here ’ s how to do it :
1. Download the app to your iPhone device
2. Tap the Video option under Create Now on the app ’ s home screen
3. Allow access to your library
4. Tap the Music choice
5. Choose Tracks
6. Select iTunes
7. Tap the music file you want to add to your video
8. Tap Use
9. Edit the add music in the timeline to fit your video recording
You can besides record a voice-over when you tap the Music option in your undertaking ’ s timeline and browse through the sport soundtrack options.
InShot has a neat interface that allows you to learn how to edit videos with ease. If you have intermediate video editing cognition, though, InShot might be besides dim-witted for you. The app is primarily targeted at social media users and influencers.
BONUS: Ready To Take Your Videos to the Next Level? Use InVideo
At times, being in a first-come-first-serve to post a television to your web site or social media platform and having to edit it on your call may seem like making the best out of a bad position. If you keep relying on your call to edit videos, you may never get to create professional-looking videos that make your viewers gasp in fear .
InVideo is an editing platform you can use in your browser without having to download any software individually. Our intuitive edit platform makes editing fun and easily to master, while helping you create excellent video content.
With InVideo, you can create breathtaking videos in minutes :
– Over 5000+ ready-to-use customizable templates for any use case so you don ’ t have to start from scratch
– access to 8M+ stock footage, images, royalty-free music, stickers, etc that you can add to your video to make it more engage
– Has a bare drag-and-drop functionality to save you time while besides providing a feature-rich edit instrument
– Has an Intelligent Video Assistant ( IVA ) to provide suggestions while you are editing your project
To help you see how easy and advanced television edit is when you are doing it in InVideo, let ’ s take a look at how you can add music to your cartridge holder :
1. Create a spare account on InVideo
2. Choose the Blank Template option
3. Upload your video recording clip
4. Click on the Music choice
5. choose Add Music to upload your music or shop through InVideo ’ s countless royalty-free music choices
6. Edit your music in the timeline
7. Once you are done, you can export your video in the 720p or 1080p resolution.
Wrapping up –
We ’ ve given you a bit-by-bit template on how to add music to your videos on 8 different apps. You besides know how to use InVideo, which will enable you to create high-quality videos in no clock time. so, what are you waiting for ? Start creating stunning video for your web site and social media right off !
If you ’ ve found value in this article and are looking to learn more about video recording universe and how you can leverage InVideo ’ randomness editor, check out this playlist. not precisely that but if you ’ re looking for a arrant guide on how to make a video, we ’ ve got you covered besides !
If you ’ re a godhead, you ’ d love what we have built at the InVideo community – a place for you to connect and learn from 25,000+ other marketers, business owners, and creators like yourself .