What to Know
- Add music to alarm: Tap Clock app > Alarm > Plus (+) (or Edit > select alarm). Enter a time > tap Sound > pick a song.
- Set timer to stop music: Tap Clock app > Timer > set time length > When Timer Ends > Stop Playing > Set.
- Your Apple alarm clock only works with songs that are saved in the Music app on your iPhone.
This article explains how to set an alarm clock with music on iPhone io 6 and above, and how to set a timekeeper to stop playing music on iPhone io 12 and above .
How to Add Music to an iPhone alarm
Setting an alarm with music is done differently than setting ringtones on an iPhone. To make a music alarm, select the Clock app.
Reading: How to Set a Song as an iPhone Alarm
- In the Clock app, choice Alarm from the penetrate menu legal profession .
Select the plus (+) sign of the zodiac to set up a newly dismay .
Or, to edit an existing dismay, tap Edit in the upper-left corner, then select the alarm to add music .
Select Sound. then, under Songs, tap Pick a song.
- From your Library, choose the song you want to set as the alarm sound .
In the upper-left recess, choice Back, then choose Save in the upper-right corner .
Set Up the timer to Stop Music
The Clock app has a Stop Playing feature that mechanically turns off any music, video trot, television show, etc., that ‘s playing on your iPhone. Start the Stop Playing timer, then turn on your music and doze off to your darling tunes, confident that your iPhone will turn off the music when you want it to .
- On the iPhone home plate screen, open the Clock app .
- Choose Timer in the lower-right corner .
Use the two virtual spin wheels to set the countdown timer to play music. For exercise, to play the music for an hour, set the time to 1 hour .
Select When Timer Ends.
scroll to the bottom of the screen and choose Stop Playing. then, choose Set in the upper-right corner to save your choice .
- Go to the app where your music is, and start playing it .
render to the Clock app and blue-ribbon Timer. then, blue-ribbon Start to activate the timer .
- The music stops playing automatically after the time you set elapses .
You must switch When Timer Ends second to a tone if you need to use your timer for other purposes and want to hear it go off.
Ca n’t Find the Right Alarm Clock Song ?
Your personal Apple alarm clock entirely works with songs that are saved to your telephone in the iPhone Music app. unfortunately, this means you ca n’t set the iPhone dismay music to something from Spotify, Pandora, or another music streaming app .
To make a specific birdcall your alarm on iPhone, consumption Apple Music to purchase the song or sync your iPhone with your computer to transfer the song from iTunes to the iPhone .
You can besides download free ringtones and make your own iPhone ringtones to use as custom-made alarm clock clock sounds .