1) Show your Battery Percentage and Network Speed on your Status Bar.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max packs a big 5,020 mAh battery and hence it becomes important to know how much battery liveliness is used or available in your device. By default by and large all Android Smartphones including the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max comes with a graphic barrage index that doesn ’ t testify users the claim available battery however this can be changed if you select the “ Percentage ” barrage index. In summation to this, you can besides turn on the “ Show network focal ratio ” toggle to see your Internet amphetamine on your Status Bar. Have a look at the steps below to see how it ’ second done. For the Battery Percentage:
- Go to Settings -> Display -> Notch & Status Bar -> Battery Indicator.
- Choose between “Percentage (in the icon)” and “Percentage (next to the icon)” to see the battery percentage on your status bar.
For Connection Speed:
- Go to Settings -> Display -> Notch & Status Bar.
- Turn on the “Show connection speed” button and you’ll be able to see your network speed on your Status Bar.
2) Use two Apps of the same kind with the Dual Apps feature
It ’ s 2020 and most of us have multiple accounts on Social media and Online shopping Apps and Websites. however, logging out from your front-runner apps every time to switch to your secondary account becomes time-consuming. Hence, to avoid that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max comes with a Dual Apps feature that allows you to create two apps of the lapp kind on your smartphone. To use Dual Apps on Redmi Note 9 Pro Max all you have to do is :
- Go to Settings -> Apps -> Dual Apps.
- Tap on the button next to the App you want to clone to create a Dual App on your device.
3) Use the new Clear Speaker mode to clean your speakers
If you are facing problems with the audio output on your device there are chances that your speakers may have collected some dust which is resulting in the bad audio output signal. The clear speaker mode on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max plays 30-second audio that helps you to remove scatter from your speakers. You can play this repeatedly depending on the dust you have in your loudspeaker. To use the well-defined Speaker mode wholly you have to do is :
- Go to Settings -> Additional Settings -> Clear Speaker.
- Press the button next to the clear speaker option to start playing your audio.
4) Make use of App Lock
largely every one of us likes to keep our photos and conversations protected for privacy reasons the built-in App Lock that comes with Xiaomi MIUI 11 can help you to do that better. While a bunch of users, install third-party apps to lock apps on their smartphones, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with an built-in App Lock that helps you to lock apps on your smartphone and keeps them protected from others. You can use this feature of speech to lock apps like Gallery, WhatsApp, Instagram, and others to keep your Photos and Conversations safe from the people who use your device. To use App Lock on Redmi Note 9 Pro Max all you have to do is :
- Go to Security App -> App Lock -> Tap on the Apps you want to lock.
5) Make use of Dark Mode
Dark Mode is the new drift and by and large everyone is using it these days. Dark Mode allows you to change the overall theme to Dark and helps you to save the battery life on your device. You can besides use Dark Mode in places like movie theatres when you want to use your smartphone without disturbing the people sitting near you. To turn on Dark Mode on Redmi Note 9 Pro Max all you have to do is :
- Go to Settings -> Display -> Dark Mode.
- Tap on the Dark Mode slider to enable dark mode on your device. You can also set a schedule if you want Dark Mode to automatically get turned on at a specific time.
6) Full-screen Gesture Navigation
If you are tired of using Buttons on Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and you are looking for a complete full-screen experience then the gesticulate navigation can help you to solve the trouble. Turning on Gesture Navigation allows you to remove the buttons from your screen and gives you a better full-screen experience. It besides you to move around in your telephone using gestures and makes the overall seafaring action faster. To turn on Gesture Navigation on Redmi Note 9 Pro Max all you have to do is :
- Go to Settings -> Additional Settings -> Full-screen display and select Full-screen gestures.
7) Make use of Themes to change the overall Look and feel of your device.
If you are bored with the default icons and wallpapers on MIUI 11 then you can change them by using Themes on MIUI 11. theme store on Redmi Note 9 Pro Max features hundreds of themes that you can use to change the Look & Feel of your device. Some of these themes are available for free whereas the early Themes labeled as Premium ask you to watch 30-second ads before you can download them. To use Themes on Redmi Note 9 Pro Max all you have to do is :
- Open Themes and download the theme which you like.
- Go to My Page, open your downloaded theme, and tap on “Apply” to apply your downloaded theme.
8) Disable Promoted Apps from Folders
Ads are one of the biggest issues with MIUI and they besides appear in the folders you make. If you are using a Xiaomi device for a long time, you might be aware of the “ Promoted Apps ” that keep popping up when you open a booklet. To disable that all you have to do is :
- Open the folder where you get the Promoted Apps.
- Tap on the folder name and disable the Promoted Apps slider. That’s all doing this will remove the Promoted Apps from your folder.
You can besides read How to Remove Ads from Your Xiaomi Device if you want to disable the ads wholly.
9) Check your in-game FPS using Game Turbo
Earlier checking your federal protective service on Mobile Games was a tough job but thanks to Game Turbo on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max you can do that with a one pilfer. To see your FPS in any game just run the bet on and slither from the top left corner and you will get the Game Turbo menu.
10) Change your -1 Screen to Google Discover
Every Xiaomi exploiter hates the App Vault that pops up when you go to your -1 screen however with the latest MIUI 11 you can now change that -1 screen to Google Discover and get access to the latest newsworthiness based on your research history. To change your -1 Screen all you have to do is :
- Go to Settings -> Home Screen -> -1 Screen and tap on the “Google Discover” option. Go back to save your changes.
Have a look at the prototype below to see how it ’ south done.
That ’ s all, folks ! Liked this steer ? Don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate forget to check out more android and io tutorials, guides, tips, and tricks adenine well as for other smartphones and apps. For more updates on the latest smartphones and technical school, follow us on our social media profiles. Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube