How To Setup/Activate Airtel Caller Tune With Wynk Music
last class Airtel made caller tune service free and it offers Wynk Music ’ s catalogue to select your front-runner birdcall as caller tune. Airtel mobile customers can now enjoy their front-runner songs on Wynk Music and besides at the suction stop of a button set them as their Hello Tune. Just follow the below steps to set up Airtel free hello tune using Wynk Music .
- Step 1) Download Wynk Music Application from the play store.
- Step 2) Open the Application and select your music preference.
- Step 3) Search for your favorite song and click on the ‘Hello Tunes’ icon.
- Step 4) Now, it will ask you to log in with your Airtel number to set up the caller tune.
- Step 5) Confirm your Hello Tune on the Wynk Music app to continue enjoying the free subscription of Airtel caller tune.
How To Setup /Activate Airtel Hello Tunes With Airtel Web Service
With the help of the Wynk music network service, you can select caller tune songs of Bollywood, Regional, International, Whacky Sounds, Pure Instrumental, and a lot more. Follow a simple three-step summons to set your darling hello tune of your number.
- Step 1) Visit Airtel Hello tune Web service and select a song from the list.
- Step 2) Click on the ‘Set Free Hellotune’ icon to set your favorite tune.
- Step 3) Now enter your Airtel mobile number to get a password (OTP) for the tune.
- Step 4) After the confirmation Airtel hello tune service will get activated on your number.
How To De-Activate Activated Airtel Caller Tune
You can deactivate the Airtel caller service by sending an SMS or dialing the toll-free number. Just send SMS “ STOP ” to 543211 or Call on 543211808 toll-free total to deactivate the Airtel caller tune service .
How to Port Airtel Mobile Number | How to Transfer Airtel Balance | Airtel Postpaid Services Short Codes