How do you say I love you to your best friend? There are lots of different ways to say I love you — from sharing these ‘I love you best friend ‘ quotes to the meaningful actions that follow. Read on to find new ways to show your besties precisely how you feel .
100 Best Friend Quotes to Say ‘I Love You, Best Friend”
1. “There are certain people who make the world a better place just by being in it. You are one of those people. I love you my friend.” — Healing Hugs
2. “Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare — and precious as a pearl.” — Tahar Ben Jelloun
3. ‘Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” — Charles Lamb
4. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” — Arnold H. Glasgow
5. “Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.”
6. “If you are ever lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.” — Matthew Gray Gubler
7. “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” — Khalil Gibran
8. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” — Henry Ford
9. “You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.”
10. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” — Linda Grayson
11. “Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend.” — Plautus
12. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
13. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anaïs Nin
14. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
15. “A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.” — Frances Ward Weller
16. “You have been my friend through thick and thin. I cannot imagine my life without you. I love you my friend.”
17. “There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one’s self, the very meaning of one’s soul.” — Edith Wharton
18. “Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. The person is your soulmate … your best friend … never let them go …”
19. “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.” — Elbert Hubbard
20. “A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world.” — Leo Buscaglia
21. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” — Ed Cunningham
22. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” — G. Randolf
23. “True friends are always there for you. Fake friends only appear when they want something from you.”
24. “It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” — Marlene Dietrich
25. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
26. “I laugh harder with you. I feel more myself with you. I trust you with me – the real me. When something goes wrong, or right, or I hear a funny joke, or I see something bizarre, you’re the first person I want to talk to about it.” — Samantha Young
27. “Friends are like walls, sometimes you lean on them, and sometimes it’s good just knowing they’re there.”
28. “Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay like an octopus on your face.”
29. “True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” — Nicole Richie
30. “Be true to your work, your world, and your friend.” — Henry David Thoreau
31. “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends are never apart.”
32. “There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” — Thomas Aquinas
33. “Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself – and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That’s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he really is.” — Jim Morrison
34. “To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.” — Dr. Seuss
35. “The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. “A friend is someone who helps you up when you’re down, and if they can’t, they lay down beside you and listen.” — Winnie The Pooh
37. “Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.”
38. “Best friend: the one that you can be mad at only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.”
39. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” — Bernard Meltzer
40. “I’m here. When everything feels so wrong, and you don’t know what to do. When you feel do down, and you don’t know whom to run to. Please know that I’m always here, a true friend you can count on will be there beside you, ‘til all your worries are gone.” — Kyleee
41. “One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
42. “Nothing feels as good as being loved by my best friend.” — Karen Kostyla
43. “Friendship is not about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life, said ‘I’m here for you’ and proved it.”
44. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” — Donna Roberts
45. “A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again.”
46. “The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.” — Shanna Rodriguez
47. “Anyone can show up when you’re happy. But the ones who stay by your side when your heart falls apart. They are your true friends.” — Brigitte Nicole
48. “You’re not my best friend. You’re my sister, and that’s more.” — Jenny Han
49. “You’ve got a friend in me.” — from “Toy Story”
50. “One million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets, one reason: best friends.”
51. “She’s always there for me when I need her; She’s my best friend; she’s just my everything.” — Ashley Olsen
52. “There are rare people who will show up at the right time, help you through the hard times and stay into your best times … Those are the keepers.” — Nausicaa Twila
53. “A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.” — William Arthur Ward
54. “A good friend knows all your best stories, but a best friend has lived them with you.”
Best Friend Love Quotes
55. “Ooh you’re the best friend that I ever had/I’ve been with you such a long time/You’re my sunshine and I want you to know/That my feelings are true/I really love you/Ooh you’re my best friend.” — Queen, “You’re My Best Friend”
56. “A relationship with a best friend is like a sugarcane … You can crush it, shred it, grind it, squeeze it and it’s still sweet.”
57. “The best thing about having forever is you. We are timeless. Together, we will always have stability, friendship, laughter and joy. I love you.”
58. “A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” — Lois Wyse
59. “Good friends care for each other … Close friends understand each other … But true friends stay forever beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time.”
60. “Life moves on, but memories don’t. You may have gone away but our friendship is right here … in my heart. I miss you.”
61. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” — Any Condle
62. “Thank goodness for best friends. For true friends, the ones who love you no matter what.” — Lauren Clark
63. “Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.” — @smile_annal
64. “You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to colour my Sky.” — A.R. Asher
65. “You will always be my person, no matter what through thick and thin I know you will always be there for me and I will always be here for you whenever you need me. You are my person and my best friend.”
66. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
67. “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” — Elie Wiesel
68. “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.” — Oscar Wilde
69. “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” — Albert Schweitzer
70. “Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate, your best friend. Don’t ever let them go.”
71. “She is a friend of my mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order.” — Toni Morrison
72. “Love is friendship set on fire.” — Jeremy Taylor
73. “Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.” — Anthony Robbins
74. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” — Winnie the Pooh
75. “The love that comes from friendship is the underlying facet of a happy life.” — Chelsea Handler
76. “Friendship is accepting a person with all their qualities — good and bad.” — Mohanlal
77. “Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship.” — Marilyn Monroe
78. “It’s not being in love that makes me happy. It is the person that I am in love with that does.”
79. “A part of you has grown in me, together forever we shall be, never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart.”
80. “You, my friend I will defend. And if you change … Well, I love you anyway.” — Alice In Chains, “No Excuses”
81. “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation, doesn’t always need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.”
82. “As long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.” — Donna Lynn Hope
83. “When best friends fall in love with each other, both of you can turn into perfect and beautiful lovers.”
84. “I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.” — J.R.R. Tolkien
85. “I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun.” — Charles R. Swindoll
86. “A good friend keeps your secrets for you. A best friend helps you keep your own secrets.” — Lauren Oliver
87. If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren’t your friends.” — Marilyn Manson
88. “A friend is one to whom one may pour out the contents of one’s heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.” — George Eliot
89. “Things that matter are not easy. Feelings of happiness are easy. Happiness is not. Flirting is easy. Love is not. Saying you’re friends is easy. Being friends is not.” — David Levithan
90. “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.” — Gina Barreca
91. “Two things you will never have to chase: True friends and true love.” — Mandy Hale
92. “An acquaintance merely enjoys your company, a fair-weather companion flatters when all is well, a true friend has your best interests at heart and the pluck to tell you what you need to hear.” — E.A. Bucchianeri
93. “Your truest friends are the ones who will stand by you in your darkest moments because they’re willing to brave the shadows with you and in your greatest moments, because they’re not afraid to let you shine.” — Nicole Yatsonsky
94. “Being in love with your best friend isn’t something new. All relationships begin as friendships, and blossom into something more.”
95. “The best type of relationship is the one where you’re not only in love but best friends also.”
96. “If you see your friend with another lover, and you feel anything less than happiness for them, ask yourself why that is.”
97. “When you’re lucky enough to meet your one person, then life takes a turn for the best. It can’t get better than that.” — John Krasinski
98. “True love is singing karaoke ‘Under Pressure’ and letting the other person sing the Freddie Mercury part.” — Mindy Kaling
99. “True love cannot be found where it does not truly exist; nor can it be hidden where it does.” — David Schwimmer
100. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
10 Ways to Say ‘I Love You’ to Your Best Friend
1. Be with them through difficult times.
When your best ally is going through a bad time in their life, nothing says I love you more than being there to support them physically and emotionally .
2. Let them know you miss them.
When you let your friend know that you miss them that ‘s besides another way of letting them know you are thinking of them and you love them and miss their company .
3. Celebrate their accomplishments.
If you love your best supporter, you will celebrate with them all the good things that they achieve and are awarded and you will be felicitous for them .
4. Show them love on Instagram.
Posting pictures with your friends is besides another way to say I love you because you ‘re letting the universe know and your group of people that you love and appreciate your best ally and you want to post photos together to share that love good captions for your best friend photos are anything with an inside jest or letting the world know that you and your bestie are “ Friends till the end ” or that they are your “ spouse in crime. ”
5. Call them just because.
You ‘re able to call each other because you miss them and they will constantly answer .
6. Share inside jokes together.
Sharing cute little inside jokes or referencing inside jokes is a form of love because entirely you and your bestie know what they mean .
7. Give each other relationship advice and tough love.
If a best friend loves you and you are in want of some bully love and truth, you can always depend on your bestie to give their insight because they love and will always support you .
8. Have fun staying in.
One of the greatest ways to say I love you is asking if the two of you could spend the night staying inside having a wine night and watching early 2000 ‘s films rather of going out for drinks .
9. Comment on each other’s social media.
A best acquaintance loves you if they always comment on each and every one of your posts because they love you and want to support and like all your pictures .
10. Go on adventures together.
When you ask your bestie on a fun trip together, that ‘s another way to say I love you because you want them to be the person to go on crazy adventures with you .
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Hey You ! Want more of YourTango ‘s best articles, seriously addictive horoscopes and top expert advice ? Sign up to get our free daily newsletter !
Reasons Why I Love My Best Friend
1. She understands me better than anyone. 2. We have memories that no one else will understand.
3. We have our own private terminology. 4. One count and I understand precisely what she is thinking. 5. She feels like a sister to me. 6. We love each early so much. 7. She never judges me. 8. She always knows precisely what I am thinking. 9. She treats me like class. 10. No matter how many times we get into little fights we make up immediately. 11. She always knows the right thing to say when I am down and out. 12. She understands and accepts my faults. 13. Her family loves me. 14. We can have a capital time doing barely about anything. 15. If I am having a bad sidereal day, she does whatever she can to make me smile. 16. She always has my back. 17. We don ’ t need to do anything out of this universe in order to have a good meter. 18. We never lie to one another. 19. I can call her 1000 times in one sidereal day and she wouldn ’ metric ton thinker. 20. We hate all the same people. 21. She ‘s honest and trustworthy. 22. She lets me know when I am faulty. 23. She lets me vent about anything without judgment. 24. She knows she can tell me anything and I won ’ metric ton evaluator her. 25. People constantly link us together because we are two peas in a pod. 26. She pushes me to be a better person. 27. We ’ ve had an incredible bond since day one. 28. I can ’ t see my life without her. 29. We are 100 % firm to one another. 30. We would never do anything to hurt one another. 31. When either one of us needs to get away, we pack our bags and go. 32. She lets me cry when I need to let it all out. 33. She knows how to listen when I need to barely do a major emotional dump on her. 34. If I need to call her at an leftover hour in the nox, I know she will pick up. 35. I ’ megabyte never afraid to be who I very am around her. 36. She constantly goes out of her way to help everyone in my family. 37. She ‘s always my shoulder to cry on. 38. I have no theme what my life would be like without her. 39. She knows what ’ s better for me more than I know what ’ s better for me ! 40. She is my rock candy. 41. We have more fun stay in than we do going out. 42. We have a very unique relationship — most people tell us that when they meet us. 43. We don ’ t need to spend any money to have a great time. 44. even if months pass, it never feels like a sidereal day has gone by when we see each other. 45. She is always there to protect me and vice versa. 46. Our kinship never feels biased. 47. We are each other ’ randomness photographers. 48. We can talk about absolutely anything and it doesn ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate count. 49. Whenever I get a plus one invite, it ’ randomness always her. Vice versa. 50. We never shut up when we are together. That ’ s what best friends are. You never truly argue and if you do, you let it go and you don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate let it get between you. What you have with your best friend is something particular. They are in your life for the long haul. You will constantly have person in your corner unconditionally. When your best acquaintance says I love you, it means that they care about you so a lot and that you are person they trust and wish for the most. It ‘s the same love that you might have for your family and closest friends and best friends have a type of love that is so firm that nothing can break their adhesiveness. If you fall in sleep together with your best supporter, of course you can say I love you and let them know that — but that ‘s easier said than done. however, If you ca n’t fight the feel anymore you should tell them. Falling in sexual love with your best friend can be catchy because if the palpate is n’t common and they lone love you like a acquaintance, you have two options. You can either decide to move past your feelings and stay friends or choose to part because amatory feelings will ruin your friendship. When you have a best supporter in your life, you will find that your life is much richer and exciting. Get inspired by these best acquaintance quotes that show how crucial best friends are and how much you love and mean to each early.
Remember, let your best ally know how much she/he means to you. Emily Francos is a writer who covers astrology, pop polish, and kinship topics .
Category : Best Whatsapp Status