Simple Tips For Uploading Video To Facebook (And Why You Should Consider It!)
With more than 1 billion television views on Facebook each day, Facebook is now accounting for 60 % of all global television shares, with direct video uploads on the sociable network recently overtaking Youtube for the first time. holocene inquiry besides shows that video uploads on your Facebook page are more than doubly vitamin a effective as a photograph military post .
Yep, if you ’ re looking to promote your business through video recording, uploading video to Facebook should be well and rightfully on your radar – and better still, there are lots of different ways you can share video with your customers and target audience via your Facebook page .
indeed where do you start ? If you just want to share a television you already have uploaded on Youtube or another television sharing serve, all you need to do is paste the video ’ mho URL in the status box, and a television player will appear .
But if you ’ d like to take advantage of Facebook ’ s autoplay capabilities, you may be best to upload video straight to Facebook. Sure, it ’ s a little extra feat and many decrease the sum views your video attains on other services like Youtube. however many of our clients have been noting up to 30 % increase in organic video views on Facebook by uploading directly to the service as opposed to just sharing a link from elsewhere – potentially giving your message a wider compass.
Uploading Video To Facebook :
1. Click Photo/Video at the top of your Page ’ s News Feed or Timeline
2. Click Upload Photo/Video and choose a video recording file from your computer
3. Click Post
Your video will need to process before others can see it on Facebook. When it ’ randomness ready to view, you ’ ll get a telling. Go to the video and snap Edit to add a video title, description rag friends, add a location, choose a thumbnail and more. To watch bit-by-bit instructions, watch the television below .
Format For Success
The easiest way to optimize the quality of your video recording is to upload HD video.
If you ’ rhenium exporting your television from editing software ( ex-husband : concluding Cut Pro, Avid, iMovie ) it ’ mho commend to use these custom-made settings :
• H.264 video with AAC audio in MOV or MP4 format
• An view proportion no larger than 1280px wide and divisible by 16px
• A frame rate at, or below, 30fps
• Stereo audio with a sample rate of 44,100hz
TIP : Make your video a feature video recording by clicking the ‘ Videos ’ tab, selecting the television you would like, and clicking ‘ feature This Video ’. The sport video you chose will become a outstanding feature on your page. It will be placed above your ‘ About ’ section, and is a great way to engage with the people viewing your page .
Add A Call To Action
If you ’ re posting a video as a page, you can include a link at the end of the video recording along with a text button that suggests the viewer chink to view the connect. This is known as a birdcall to action. To add a call option to natural process to your Page ’ sulfur video :
1. Click Photo/Video at the peak of your Page ’ s Timeline and upload a television
2. Click Add a Call to Action below the video
3. Click No Button and choose the text you ’ d like to appear at the end of your video
4. Add the network address where you ’ d like to send people who have viewed your video
5. You can besides create a headline and describe the liaison if you ’ d like to add more details
Consider Advertising To Reach An Even Wider Audience
If you ’ d like to take advantage of Facebook ’ south targeted ad capabilities to get your television to an audience beyond your existing page following, possibly experimenting with paid video views is for you .
From your page, click the arrow in the top-right corner and choose Create Adverts. then blue-ribbon Get Video Views to start.
• Set your target, budget and schedule. Select the interests, behaviours, location, historic period and sex of the audience you want to reach. then set your budget and schedule.
• Choose your video recording. Upload a raw television or use one from your library and select a thumbnail persona.
• Add text. Write a clear and elementary message that encourages your audience to view your video.
It ’ s worth noting that like all forms of advertising, it pays to think carefully about parameters like day by day budget and ways of measuring ROI before you unleash your video ad crusade to ensure you ’ re getting results that justify any outgo .
Having trouble ? Have Facebook success stories to share ? Tell us via the comment section below.
This instructional video series was filmed and edited by Soul Arch Media ’ s Gold Coast Video Production team. Call Soul Arch Media nowadays on 07 55595551 or visit hypertext transfer protocol : //songdownloadmp3free.com
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
hypertext transfer protocol : //www.youtube.com/subscription_center ? add_user=davesoularch
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LIST FOR NEWS & BUSINESS VIDEO TIPS
hypertext transfer protocol : //bit.ly/PSmqk9
LET ’ S CONNECT !
Facebook ► hypertext transfer protocol : //www.facebook.com/soul.arch.media
Twitter ► hypertext transfer protocol : //twitter.com/soularchmedia
Linkedin ► hypertext transfer protocol : //www.linkedin.com/company/soul-arch-media- & -marketing
SoulArchMedia ► hypertext transfer protocol : //songdownloadmp3free.com
Found this station helpful ? Pin it + share the beloved !
partake via :