What to Know
- In a browser: Select Photo/Video in your status update box, upload a photo, then select the plus (+) to upload more photos individually.
- To make a photo album: Hold down the Ctrl or Command key while choosing your photos to select multiple images.
- In the mobile app: Tap Photo in your status update box, choose your photos, then tap +Album if you want to create an album.
This article explains how to upload multiple photos to Facebook at once using a vane browser or the Facebook mobile app .
How to Post Multiple Photos Using a Web Browser
You can upload and post multiple photos to Facebook from a vane browser. here ‘s how to do it on your calculator :
Select Photo/Video in the status field either before or after you type a status, but before you select Post .
- Navigate through your calculator ‘s drive and select an effigy to highlight it. To select multiple images, hold down the Shift or Command key on a Mac, or the Ctrl key on a personal computer, while you select multiple images to post. Each image should be highlighted .
Select Open .
- After you select Open, a Facebook condition update corner reappears showing thumbnails of the images you selected. Write a message in the condition corner if you want to say something about the photos .
To add more photos to the mail, select the box with the plus bless .
Hover the mouse cursor over a thumbnail to either erase or edit a photograph before posting it .
- Review the early available options : chase friends, practice stickers, add your feelings or an activeness, or check-in .
When you ‘re quick, blue-ribbon Share .
When you use this method acting, alone the first base five images show up in your friends ‘ News Feeds. They ‘ll see a act with a plus sign indicating that there are extra photos to view .
Creating an Album Using a Web Browser
The best way to post a big count of photos to Facebook is to create a photograph album, upload multiple photos to that album, and then publish the album top image in the condition update. Friends who click on the album link are taken to the photograph .
- Go to the condition update box as if you were going to write an update .
choice Photo/Video Album at the circus tent of the update box .
- Navigate through your computer ‘s drive and choice images you want to post. To select multiple images, hold down the Shift or Command samara on a Mac, or the Ctrl key on a personal computer, while you select multiple images to post to the album. Each prototype should be highlighted .
- Select Open. An album preview screen opens with thumbnails of the chosen images and gives you the opportunity to add text and a localization to each photograph. Select the large plus sign to add more photos to the album .
- In the left acid, give the new album a identify and description, and view the early available options .
After you ‘ve made your choices, select the Post push button .
Posting Multiple Photos With the Facebook App
The march of posting more than one photograph with your condition using the fluid Facebook app is alike to doing so on a desktop world wide web browser .
- Tap the Facebook app to open it .
- In the status field at the top of the News Feed, tap Photo .
- Tap the thumbnails of the photos you want to add to the status .
Use the Done button to open the preview screen .
- Add text to your condition post, if you want, and choice +Album from the options .
- Give the album a appoint and select more photos if you ‘d like. Tap Share when you ‘ve finished .
Tap Share Now and your condition update with the photos ( in an album ) is posted to Facebook .