There are so many great friendship quotes out there because we work our entire lives building friendships — from preschool, where we all learn that “it takes a friend to make a friend,” through adulthood.
We learn the 5 stages of friendships as we create them : We go from strangers to casual acquaintances to friends to having deeply friendships to self-intimacy. We all crave closeness with other human beings. We need to know there ‘s person out there who gets us.
And sharing your thoughts with the help of some inspirational, cunning, and positive best friend quotes is a creative way to show how much you care about your BFFs. A true friend is hard to find. therefore when you do find that person who is your very best supporter in the hale across-the-board universe, person who is there for you, cares about you, and will hurt those who hurt you, be indisputable to hang on close and make certain they know how important they are to you !
The Best Inspirational Friendship Quotes to Share With Your Best Friends
Best Friend Quotes
1. “ A best acquaintance is person who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you for the way you are today. ” 2. “ Girls can survive without a boyfriend, but they ca n’t survive without a best acquaintance. ” 3. “ dear best acquaintance : just a daily admonisher that you are beautiful and I love you. ” 4. “ Best friends are like stars. You do n’t always see them, but you know they ‘re always there. ” 5. “ A best friend accepts who you are, but besides helps you become who you should be. ” 6. “ A best ally reaches for your hand and touches your heart. ” 7. “ When a womanhood becomes her own best friend, life is easier. ” — Diane von Furstenburg 8. “ And till the end you ‘re my very best acquaintance. ” 9. “ Best friends say well things behind your back and bad things to your face. ” 10. “ Having a soulmate is not always about sleep together. You can find your soulmate in a best ally excessively. ” 11. “ If you have a best supporter that you can talk to about anything and they wo n’t judge you, never let them go. ” 12. “ A best friend is person you can call at any hour to joke or shout or complain. ” 13. “ A best ally who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who merely know your smile. ” 14. “ Best friends are the ones who lift you up, when no one else has noticed you ‘ve fallen. ” 15. “ Talking to your best acquaintance is sometimes all the therapy you need. ” 16. “ Ooh you ‘re the best acquaintance that I ever had /I ‘ve been with you such a farseeing time /You ‘re my fair weather and I want you to know /That my feelings are true /I very love you /Oh you ‘re my best acquaintance ” — Queen, “ You ‘re My Best friend ” 17. “ A best friend accepts who you are, but besides helps you become who you should be. ” 18. “ You are my best friend, my human diary, and my early half. You mean the world to me and I love you. ” 19. “ ‘We ‘ll be friends constantly, wo n’t we, Pooh ? ‘ asked Piglet. ‘Even longer, ‘ Pooh answered. ” — A.A. Milne, “ Winnie The Pooh ” 20. “ A acquaintance is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think loudly. I am arrived at stopping point in the presence of a man therefore real and adequate, that I may drop tied those undermost garments of deception, courtesy, and second think, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another. ” — Ralph Waldo Emerson 21. “ It ‘s not that diamonds are a girlfriend ‘s best friend, but it ‘s your best friends who are your diamonds. ” — Gina Barreca
Short Friendship Quotes
22. “ Life is n’t about having a thousand friends, it ‘s about finding the identical few correctly ones you need. ” — A.R. Asher 23. “ There are friends, there is class, and then there are friends that become family. ” 24. “ No friendship is an accident. ” 25. “ Friends are the people who make you smile bright, laugh loud, and live good. ” 26. “ Friends make the earth beautiful. ” 27. “ You are the sister I got to choose. ” 28. “ Do n’t walk behind me ; I may not lead. Do n’t walk in front of me ; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ” — Albert Camus 29. “ In my acquaintance, I find a second self. ” — Isabel Norton 30. “ My lap is small, but the love is enormous and genuine. It gets no better. ” — Alex Elle 31. “ Friends are chosen family. ” 32. “ You will constantly be … the sister of my soul, the acquaintance of my heart. ” 33. “ true friendship is never calm. ” — Marquise de Sevigne 34. “ Some friendships are dateless. ” 35. “ I get by with a little aid from my friends. ” — The Beatles, “ With A fiddling aid From My Friends ” 36. “ Friends are medicine for a hurt kernel, and vitamins for a aspirant person. ” — Steve Maraboli 37. “ Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected. ” ― C.J. Langenhoven 38. “ That grow together type friendship. ” 39. “ One firm acquaintance is worth ten thousand relatives. ” — Euripides 40. “ Friends are the fair weather of animation. ” — John Hay 41. “ here ‘s to the nights that turned into mornings with the friends that turned into class. ” 42. “ The best mirror is an honest-to-god friend. ” ― George Herbert 43. “ Some souls barely understand each other upon meet. ” — N.R. Hart 44. “ A one rose can be my garden… a individual friend, my world. ” — Leo Buscaglia 45. “ A supporter knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. ” — Donna Roberts 46. “ Friendship is the entirely cement that will always hold the universe together. ” — Woodrow T. Wilson 47. “ Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. ” — Ed Cunningham 48. “ The best time to make friends is before you need them. ” — Ethel Barrymore 49. “ You ‘ve got a acquaintance in me. ” — Randy Newman, “ You ‘ve Got A friend In Me ” from Toy Story 50. “ To the populace you may be precisely one person, but to one person you may be the world. ” — Dr. Seuss 51. “ Share your smile with the worldly concern. It ‘s a symbol of friendship and peace. ” — Christie Brinkley 52. “ Try to be a rainbow in person ‘s defile. ” — Maya Angelou 53. “ There ‘s nothing like a truly patriotic, dependable, good ally. nothing. ” — Jennifer Aniston 54. “ true friends are always together in emotional state. ” — L.M. montgomery
Funny Friendship Quotes
55. “ Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another : ‘What ! You excessively ? I thought I was the only one. ‘ ” — C.S. Lewis 56. “ Friendship is all about trusting each other, helping each early, loving each early and being crazy together. ” ― O. Henry, Heart of the West 57. “ good friends do n’t let you do stupid things … alone. “ — Doris Shutt 58. “ I hit the BFF jackpot for sure. “ — Mel N. Colley 59. “ There is nothing like puking with person to make you into old friends. ” ― Sylvia Plath, “ The Bell Jar ” 60. “ Lots of people want to ride with you in the limousine, but what you want is person who will take the bus with you when the limousine breaks down. ” — Oprah Winfrey 61. “ You and I are more than friends. We ‘re like a truly small gang. “ — Miles A. promontory 62. “ Friendship. Like a comforting coffee and a sweet bite. “ — Mona Lott 63. “ Wow …. only a on-key supporter would be that sincerely dependable. ” — Shrek 64. “ true friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in stylus. ” ― Nicole Richie 65. “ Boys are whatever. Friends are everlastingly. “ — Phil Landers 66. “ I like you because you join in on my outlandishness. “ — Polly C. Holder 67. “ We ‘ll be friends ’til we ‘re honest-to-god and doddering. … then we ‘ll be new friends ! “ — Rex Cars 68. “ In the cookie of life, friends are chocolate chips. ” — Salman Rushdie 69. “ Some people go to priests. Others to poetry. I to my friends. ” — Virginia Woolfe 70. “ There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. ” ― Linda Grayson 71. “ No one will ever be as entertained by us as us. “ — Earl E. Bird 72. “ A on-key supporter is person who thinks that you are a dear egg evening though he knows that you are slenderly cracked. ” — Bernard Meltzer 73. “ It is the friends you can call up at 4 ante meridiem that matter. ” — Marlene Dietrich 74. “ Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends ? ” — Abraham Lincoln
Long-Distance Friendship Quotes
75. “ Nothing makes the worldly concern seem so roomy as to have friends at a distance ; they make the latitudes and longitudes. ” — Henry David Thoreau 76. “ possibly our girlfriends are our soulmates and guys are just people to have playfulness with. ” — “ Sex and the City ” 77. “ A impregnable friendship does n’t need day by day conversation or being together. arsenic farseeing as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never depart. ”
78. “ Wishing to be friends is promptly work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit. ” ― Aristotle 79. “ There ‘s not a discussion yet, for old friends who ‘ve just met. ” ― Jim Henson, “ I ‘m Going To Go bet on There Someday ” 80. “ Friendship to me is n’t about how much we talk, but alternatively how much we ‘re there for each other in times of need. ” — Trent Shelton 81. “ The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow individually without growing apart. ” — Elizabeth Foley 82. “ A potent friendship does n’t need casual conversation or being together. a long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never separate. ” 83. “ Sweet is the memory of distant friends ! Like the laid-back rays of the departing sunlight, it falls tenderly, however sadly, on the heart. ” — Washington Irving 84. “ If always there is tomorrow when we ‘re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are brave than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, evening if we ‘re apart… I ‘ll always be with you. ” — A.A. Milne, “ Winnie the Pooh ” 85. “ Many a person has held close, throughout their stallion lives, two friends that always remained strange to one another, because one of them attracted by merit of similarity, the other by difference. ” — Emil Ludwig 86. “ There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is frequently more profound. ” — Diana Cortes
Friendship Makes You Better Quotes
87. “ Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you ; spend a fortune of prison term with them, and it will change your life. ” — Amy Poehler 88. “ Friendship is the hardest thing in the global to explain. It ‘s not something you learn in school. But if you have n’t learned the meaning of friendship, you truly have n’t learned anything. ” ― Muhammad Ali 89. “ beloved George : Remember no serviceman is a failure who has friends. ” — “ It ‘s A fantastic liveliness ” 90. “ A acquaintance is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have been and hush, lightly allows you to grow. ” — Unknown, although often misattributed to William Shakespeare 91. “ The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your person. ” — Shanna Rodriguez 92. “ A sugared friendship refreshes the soul. ” — Proverbs 27:9 93. “ Be slow to fall into friendship, but when you are in, continue firm and constant. ” ― Socrates 94. “ A acquaintance is person who gives you total freedom to be yourself — and particularly to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any moment is fine with them. That ‘s what real sleep together amounts to — letting a person be what he in truth is. ” ― Jim Morrison 95. “ It ‘s the friends we meet along the means that help us appreciate the journey. ” 100. “ A acquaintance is person who makes it easy to believe in yourself. ” — Heidi Wills 101. “ Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you. ” — Misty Copeland 102. “ Don ’ t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up. ” — Thomas J. Watson 103. “ A true supporter never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. ” — Arnold H. Glasgow 104. “ In everyone ’ s life, at some clock, our inner fire goes out. It is then explosion into fire by an confrontation with another homo being. We should all be grateful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. ” — Albert Schweitzer 105. “ Growing aside doesn ’ t change the fact that for a long prison term we grew side by slope ; our roots will constantly be tangled. I ’ megabyte gladiolus for that. ” — Ally Condie 106. “ One ’ randomness friends are that share of the human race with which one can be human. ” — George Santayana
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Hey You ! Want more of YourTango ‘s best articles, seriously addictive horoscopes and top expert advice ? Sign up to get our spare daily newsletter ! 107. “ Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy ; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. ” — Marcel Proust 108. “ It is not sol a lot our friends ’ avail that helps us, as the confidence of their help. ” — Epicurus 109. “ In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. ” — Khalil Gibran 110. “ Some people arrive and make such a beautiful affect on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them. ” — Anna Taylor
Friendship Advice Quotes
111. “ Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will constantly be cracks. ” — Waqar Ahmed 112. “ It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great distribute more to stand up to your friends. ” — “ Harry Potter and the Sorcerer ‘s pit ” 113. “ I never had any friends late on like the ones I had when I was 12. ” — Stephen King, “ stand by Me ” 114. “ An insincere and evil acquaintance is more to be feared than a rampantly beast ; a fantastic beast may wound your body, but an evil ally will wound your judgment. ” — Buddha 115. “ If you go looking for a supporter, you ’ re going to find they ’ re identical barely. If you go out to be a supporter, you ’ ll find them everywhere. ” — Zig Ziglar 116. “ The only room to have a ally is to be one. ” — Ralph Waldo Emerson 117. “ A ally to all is a friend to none. ” ― Aristotle 118. “ person to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings. ” — Miles Franklin 119. “ In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the hush of our friends. ” — Martin Luther King Jr. 120. “ A real friend is one who walks in when the respite of the world walks out. ” — Walter Winchell 121. “ You can make more friends in two months by becoming concern in early people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interest in you. ” — Dale Carnegie 122. “ ultimately the attachment of all company, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation. ” — Oscar Wilde 123. “ Sitting mutely beside a friend who is hurting may be the best give we can give. ” 124. “ Never idealize others. They will never live up to your expectations. Don ’ triiodothyronine over-analyze your relationships. Stop playing games. A growing relationship can alone be nurtured by authenticity. ” — Leo F. Buscaglia 125. “ A good acquaintance can tell you what is the matter with you in a hour. He may not seem such a good acquaintance after telling. ” — Arthur Brisbane 126. “ If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone. ” — Maxwell Maltz 127. “ Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together precisely the same way. ” — Charles Kingsley 128. “ sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it ‘s all over. ” — Gloria Naylor 129. “ Life is partially what we make it, and partially what it is made by the friends we choose. ” — Tennessee Williams 130. “ The tender friendships one gives up, on farewell, leave their pungency on the affection, but besides a curious feel of a gem somewhere buried. ” — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry 131. “ They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. ” — Carl W. Buechner
True Friendship Quotes
132. “ A full supporter is like a four-leaf clover ; hard to find and lucky to have. ” — Irish Proverb 133. “ I would quite walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. ” 134. “ Friendship marks a life tied more profoundly than love. Love risks degenerating into compulsion, friendship is never anything but sharing. ” ― Elie Wiesel 135. “ true friends are families which you can select. ” — Audrey Hepburn 136. “ We need people in our lives with whom we can be arsenic open as possible. To have real conversations with people may seem like such a elementary, obvious suggestion, but it involves courage and hazard. ” — Thomas Moore 137. “ Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a acquaintance, but it requires a very ticket nature to sympathize with a acquaintance ‘s success. ” ― Oscar Wilde 138. “ A acquaintance is person who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. ” — Shania Twain 139. “ Friendship is n’t about who you ‘ve known the longest, it ‘s about who walked into your life sentence, said ‘I ‘m here for you, ‘ and proved it. ” 140. “ The most memorable people in liveliness will be the friends who loved you when you were n’t very lovable. ” — Aidan Chambers 141. “ There is nothing I would n’t do for those who are truly my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves ; it is not my nature. ” — Jane Austen, “ Northanger Abbey ” 142. “ Friends are angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. ” — Lorraine K. Mitchell 143. “ A ally who listens, does n’t judge, and somehow makes everything all right. ” 144. “ You have been my acquaintance, ” replied Charlotte. “ That in itself is a enormous matter. ” — E.B. White, “ Charlotte ‘s Web ” 145. “ If you wan na find out who ‘s a genuine acquaintance, screw up or go through a challenge time … then see who sticks around. ” — Karen Salmonsohn 146. “ The veridical test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person ? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are absolutely childlike ? ” — Eugene Kennedy 147. “ If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. ” — A.A. Milne, “ Winnie the Pooh “ 148. “ True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. ” — David Tyson 149. “ A genuine supporter is person who will always love you — the fallible, the confused, the faulty you — because that is what people are supposed to do. ” — R. J. L. 150. “ A firm ally laughs at your jokes when they ’ rhenium not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they ’ ra not so bad. ” — Arnold H. Glasgow 151. “ One quantify of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention. ” — Clifton Fadiman 152. “ You can constantly tell a veridical supporter : when you ’ ve made a fritter of yourself he doesn ’ thyroxine feel you ’ ve done a permanent job. ” — Laurence J. Peter 153. “ Each friend represents a global in us, a worldly concern possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a newly worldly concern is born. ” — Anaïs Nin
154. “ many people will walk in and out of your animation, but merely true friends will leave footprints in your heart. ” — Eleanor Roosevelt Kristine Soloman is the early Executive Editor of YourTango, the top web site for relationships, love and health for women .
Category : Best Whatsapp Status