How to set a Jio caller tune using MyJio app
You can choose a JioTune or Jio caller tune on your connection immediately using the MyJio app on your smartphone. The MyJio app is available for download on both Android and io devices. The Android app size is around 28MB, whereas the io version is available via Apple App Store at over 225MB size. It is compatible with devices running at least Android 5.0 Lollipop or iOS 10.0. once you ‘ve downloaded the latest version of the MyJio app, you can follow the steps available below to set the caller tune.
- Select JioTunes choice by pressing the hamburger icon from the top-left corner of the MyJio app and then tap the Songs tab.
- search for your favored JioTune or pick one from the listed songs. There are diverse titles from Bollywood, International, Regional, and Devotional genres to choose from.
- now, tap the turn button placed below the album art of the song to listen to the preview.
- Tap Set as JioTune button to select the tune.
Jio will notify you about the song you ‘ve selected as the caller tune once it ‘s set for your association through a confirmation riddle on the MyJio app. You ‘ll besides receive an SMS message confirming the activation of the caller tune service .
How to set a Jio caller tune using JioSaavn app
If you do n’t want to use the MyJio app but tidal bore to set a caller tune of one of your favorite songs, you can prefer the JioSaavn app excessively. The JioSaavn app is available on both Android and io platforms. You can download it from Google Play or Apple App Store. The app is compatible with devices running at least Android Lollipop or iOS 10.0. After downloading the latest JioSaavn interpretation, you need to log in to your JioSaavn report and then follow the steps provided below.
- Search for your favourite song on the Jio Saavn app that you’d like to set as a caller tune and then play that song.
- Tap that song from the bottom bar to bring it in front of the screen.
- Now, tap the Set JioTune button available just below the album art and song title.
- You’ll then get a popup screen from where you can listen to the preview of your caller tune.
- Now, hit the Set JioTune button.
An SMS message will reach your total once the prefer JioTune has been activated. The message will besides contain details to deactivate the add tune .
How to set a Jio caller tune by sending SMS
For users who do n’t have the MyJio or JioSaavn apps, there is an option to set a Jio caller tune by simply sending SMS messages.
- To explore the available list of JioTunes or Jio caller tunes, send “JT” (without quotes) to 56789.
- You can search for a particular movie by replying to the prepared SMS message with “MOVIE” (Movie Name). Alternatively, you can search for an album by replying with “ALBUM” (Album Name) or a singer by replying with “SINGER” (Singer Name).
- Once you’ll be able to find your favourite song for the caller tune, Jio will ask you to choose whether you want to set it for all callers or any special numbers.
- Now, an SMS message will come to your number that will require your consent to activate the JioTunes service. You need to reply with “Y” to that message to agree with the activation. Your reply should reach Jio within 30 minutes of the message to accomplish the activation process.
Jio will send you an SMS message to confirm the caller tune activation. At any particular meter, you would be able to deactivate your Jio caller tune by sending an SMS message with text “ STOP ” to 56789 .
How to copy a Jio caller tune
In case if you want to copy a caller tune from one of your Jio contacts, you need to press “ * ” ( asterisk ) while dialling that touch. An samarium message will come to your number, requiring your consent. You need to reply “ Y ” to that message to activate the selected Jio caller tune. Jio will send you another SMS message to confirm the energizing.
As mentioned, Jio is presently offering caller tunes for complimentary to its customers. You can besides change your existing Jio caller tune with a new one any number of times at barren of monetary value. Further, caller tunes only work on raw calls as a general govern. This means the caller dialling your number when you ‘re already on a call will listen to the default option call waiting message rather of your activate caller tune. furthermore, the caller tune service is device agnostic and can work on all handsets that support Jio network. exchangeable to Jio, Airtel besides earlier this year started offering free caller tunes to its customers under the Airtel Thanks program. The hustler claims to offer over a million songs in 15 languages — significantly higher than what ‘s available on Jio. Airtel users can set a caller tune on their act using the Wynk Music app on their Android or io device. alternatively, users can make a call or send an SMS message to 543211. It is crucial to highlight that both Jio and Airtel are offering caller tunes with a validity of 30 days. Users, however, can extend the cogency upon completing the first 30 days .