What is a caller tune?
Caller tune is a status message or music that the person contacting you hears. It tells the caller whether the callee ’ second phone is ringing or not. It ’ s the humdrum Tring Tring good by default ; however, telecommunication operators immediately allow users to change it to pretty much anything. The callee can set a message or their darling song for the callers to hear.
The caller tune should not be confused with the ring tone. The latter is a short audio file that callee when their telephone receives incoming calls or messages. Also Read: Ringtone download : How to download ringtone on-line for exempt on fluid telephone
Airtel caller tune
How to set caller tune in Airtel for free using app
- The first step to set caller tune in Airtel is to download Wynk Music app from App Store or Google Play Store.
- Launch the app and log in using your Airtel SIM number.
- Click on the icon of Hellotunes.
- Search for your favourite song that you want to set as your caller tune.
- Click on the play icon to listen to the preview and then click on ‘Activate for Free’ to set it as your caller tune in Airtel.
alternatively, if you are listening to some sung on the music player and wish to set it as your caller tune, precisely pawl on the Hellotunes icon and then on ‘ Activate for Free ’. Once done, you will receive a confirmation SMS on your Airtel count .
How to set caller tune in Airtel using SMS
You can besides use USSD code to set caller tune in Airtel for barren. You need to dial *678 #, select your favored tune, and reply with its consecutive number. Thereafter, confirm the caller tune energizing .
How to copy caller tune of another user in Airtel
You can besides copy person else ’ south Airtel caller tune and set it as your Hellotune. Call that particular total ( make certain it is an Airtel total merely ) and press *9.
Vi caller Tune
How to set caller tune in Vodafone Idea for free using app
- In order to set up caller tune in Vi, you need to download Vi Callertunes app from App Store and Google Play Store
- Install and launch the same. Log in via your Vi number.
- On the home screen, you will see ‘Profile Tunes – Free for You’. Search through the available options to select your favourite song. Make sure you select the song mentioned under the trending list on ‘Profile Tunes – Free for You’ page as it is free. Songs in the Store section are chargeable and setting up the caller tune from this list will be liable to be charged.
- After you choose your song from the trending list on ‘Profile Tunes – Free for You’, click on ‘Set’ option. Then, enable ‘All Callers’ option.
- Again, click on the ‘Set’ option and confirm the same to set caller tune in Vi for free.
- Once you set the caller tune, you will receive a confirmation message.
How to set caller tune in Vi using website
- To set caller tune in Vi for free, visit http://vicallertunes.in/home.
- Log in with your Vi number and enter the OTP sent on your mobile number.
- Go to the free tunes option on the home page.
- Select your favourite song and click on ‘Set’ option. Again, click on the ‘Set’ option to confirm the setting up of the caller tune in Vi.
- Once done, you will receive a confirmation SMS on your Vi mobile number.
Jio caller tune
How to set Jio caller tune for free using app
- You can use MyJio as well as JioSaavn app to set caller tune in Jio for free.
- Download MyJio app from Play Store – visit App Store if you are an iPhone user
- Launch and log in using your Jio credentials.
- Open the app and select JioTune option.
- Scroll through the choices. You can listen in the preview mode and thereafter, click on ‘Set as JioTune’.
- Soon you will receive a confirmation message.
alternatively, you can use JioSaavn app to set caller tune in Jio for free with ease by following the above-mentioned steps .
How to set caller tune in Jio using SMS and IVR
- You can set Jio caller tune for free using SMS as well. Type JT and send it to 56789. Thereafter, follow the instructions and search through the numerous options to select your favourite song. Then give your permission to activate your caller tune via SMS. Soon you will receive an activation confirmation message.
- You can also use IVR to set caller tune in Jio for free. You just need to dial 56789 and search through the options to select your JioTune.
How to copy another user’s caller tune
You can even copy person else ’ s Jio caller tune. If you like person ’ s caller tune ( make sure it is Jio act alone ) equitable press the star button ( * ) from your dial pad. You will get a ratification SMS and after you revert, you will soon get the caller tune activation SMS .
BSNL caller tune
BSNL offers chargeable caller tune service ( Personalized Ring Back Tune – PRBT ) – Rs 30 for monthly PRBT subscription and Rs 12 for sung choice. however, the company offers many postpaid plans that let you set caller tune in BSNL for absolve. If you have one such plan, then you can set your caller tune without paying any extra charges .
How to set caller tune in BSNL for free using app
- Download My BSNL Tunes app.
- Launch it and log in using your BSNL SIM number.
- Search for your favourite song and play it.
- Click on ‘Set for’ and then on ‘All Callers’ to set it as your ring back tune.
- Once done, you will get the activation SMS soon.
How to set caller tune in BSNL online
Another way to set caller tune in BSNL is by visiting the web site hypertext transfer protocol : //bsnltunes.bsnlumw.com/. If you are not registered, then you need to sign up first, or else augury in with your BSNL SIM numeral and password. Type your favored sung in the ‘ Song Tab ’ and click ‘ Go ’ option, and then ‘ Play ’ choice. last, snap on ‘ Set Tune ’ to activate your caller tune.
How to set caller tune in BSNL for free using SMS and other options
- Send SMS BT
ACT to 56700 to set Default BSNL Tune as your caller tune. For setting a specific song, you need to send the specific song code via SMS (BT Song Code) to 56700. In order to find the song code, you can browse online on BSNL Tune site or send an SMS ‘Search song name’ (first three words of the song) to 56799.
- You can also set caller tune in BSNL through IVR call option. Dial 56700/56789/56768, listen to IVR instructions, and press accordingly to set your favourite song as your ring back tune.
- Alternatively, you can use USSD Code. Dial *567# and follow the instructions to set caller tune in BSNL
How to copy someone else’s caller tune in BSNL
If you want, you can even copy person else ’ s caller tune by pressing *9. Just ensure that he/she is besides a BSNL user .
How to remove caller tune
Airtel users can send a text message STOP to 543211 to deactivate the caller tune/ hello tune. Jio users, on the other hand, can remove caller tune using My Jio app. here ’ s how it works : Go to Jio tunes in MyJio app – > You will see your caller tune under the ‘ Your Current JioTune ’ choice – > Tap on it to get the ‘ Deactivate ’ choice – > Lastly, blue-ribbon ‘ Deactivate ’ to remove Jio caller tune. To remove caller tune in Vi, here ’ s what you need to do : send a message STOP to 155223 ( toll free ). For BSNL, it ’ mho SMS