Funny 4th of July Captions
- Back-to-back World War champs.
- Drinkin’ like Lincoln.
- “You’re welcome.” – George Washington
- Red, white, and brew.
- U.S. of YAY.
- Why are there not any knock-knock jokes about America? Because freedom rings.
- Partying like it’s 1776.
- Too cool for British rule.
- I like my beer cold, my coffee black, and my tea in the harbor.
- Don’t hate U.S. ’cause you ain’t U.S.
- Did you hear the joke about the Liberty Bell? It’ll crack you up.
- Stay fly, it’s the 4th of July!
- Red, wine, and blue.
- Bye, bye to my sweet apple pie.
- June is already over? Julyin!
- Benjamin Drankin’.
- Pretty sure I was a sparkler in another life.
- Trying to apply for a professional Fourth of July party crasher position. Need references.
- Star-spangled hammered.
- Have a Yankee doodle day!
- Sorry, can’t hear you over the sound of freedom ringing.
- Grill, or it didn’t happen.
- My dietary request for your Fourth of July BBQ is wine, please.
- Rosé in the U.S.A.
- Sippin’ on liber-tea.
- Do you even grill, bro?
- I’m just here for the BBQ.
Patriotic 4th of July Captions
- Happy birthday, America!
- My heart beats red, white, and blue.
- America because, where else?
- Land of the free, because of the brave.
- American dreamin’.
- Bold stripes, bright stars, brave hearts.
- Let freedom ring!
- HBD to my favorite country.
- Proud to be an American.
- Sweet land of liberty.
- God bless America.
- Freedom is never free.
- Don’t mess with ‘Merica.
- Made in America.
4th of July Captions About Fireworks
- It’s lit.
- Baby, you’re a firework.
- Snap, crackle, and pop.
- Freedom and fireworks.
- Light up the sky on the 4th of July.
- Talk about a glow up.
- Fireball and fireworks.
- Red, white, and sparkly.
- Sparkle like it’s 1776.
Song Lyrics for 4th of July Captions
- “Just another American Saturday night.” — Brad Paisley
- “Born in the U.S.A.” — Bruce Springsteen
- “On second thought, I do like to brag…’Cause I’m mighty proud of the ragged old flag.” — Johnny Cash
- “Look around, look around, how lucky we are to be alive right now.” — Hamilton
- “This land was made for you and me.” — Woody Guthrie
- “It’s a party in the U.S.A.” — Miley Cyrus
- “You could say we’ve always been red, white, and blue.” — Lynyrd Skynyrd
- “I’m just living out the American dream.” — Madonna
- “We’ll put a boot in your a**, it’s the American way.” — Toby Keith
- “She was an American girl.” — Tom Petty
- “I thank God for my life, and for the stars and stripes.” — Zac Brown
- “Our love was made in the U.S.A.” — Demi Lovato
- “We’re the kids in America.” — Kim Wilde
- “She’s a good girl, loves her mama. Loves Jesus and America too.” — Tom Petty
- “Brought to you courtesy of the red, white, and blue.” — Toby Keith
- “It’s a high school prom, it’s a Springsteen song, it’s a ride in a Chevrolet. It’s a man on the moon and fireflies in June and kids sellin’ lemonade. It’s cities and farms, it’s open arms, one nation under God. It’s America.” — Rodney Atkins
- “Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away.” — Hamilton
- “Dreams can grow wild born inside an American child.” — Phil Vassar
Patriotic Quotes for 4th of July Captions
- “We’re blessed with the opportunity to stand for something—for liberty and freedom and fairness. And these are things worth fighting for, worth devoting our lives to.” — Ronald Reagan
- “Freedom lies in being bold.” — Robert Frost
- “America is another name for opportunity.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.” — Albert Camus
- “Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.” — John F. Kennedy
- “Who ever walked behind anyone to freedom? If we can’t go hand in hand, I don’t want to go.” — Hazel Scott
- “I love my freedom. I love my America.” — Jessi Lane Adams
- “America, to me, is freedom.” — Willie Nelson
- “Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.” — Adlai Stevenson
- “America is a tune. It must be sung together.” — Gerald Stanley Lee
- “With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?” — Oscar Wilde
- “One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, one nation forevermore!” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.” — Peter Marshall
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” — Elmer Davis
- “Liberty is the breath of life to nations.” — George Bernard Shaw
Kelly O ’ Sullivan is the aged editor program for The Pioneer Woman and manages the web site ’ second sociable channels, in addition to overseeing contented strategy and news .
This content is created and maintained by a third base party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their e-mail addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and exchangeable contentedness at piano.io
Category : Best Whatsapp Status