A celebrated saying says “ No Man is an Island ”, therefore as a Human Being we can not live without people beside us and one of them is what we called FRIENDS. Friends are the family that we choose, may not be related by lineage but surely connected by love. Friends are those who like and know what we truly are and accept us for who we truly are. It gives you the spirit that person understands and appreciates you as you are .
Friendship has a million definitions good to prove how genuine your relationship but it takes a substantial experience to perfectly describe what in truth friendship is. A real supporter knows everything about your commodity and bad side but never hates you. And will always be there in times of your ups and downs in liveliness .
here are the 25 best quotes you can share with your friends and best friends on Facebook…
1. “ Friends should be like books, few, but hand-selected. ” ― C.J. Langenhoven
2. “ The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ” ― Henry David Thoreau
3. “ What is a ally ? A one person dwelling in two bodies. ” ― Aristotle
4. “ The accuracy is, everyone, is going to hurt you. You good got to find the ones worth suffering for. ” ― Bob Marley
5. “ I would rather walk with a acquaintance in the black, than alone in the light. ” ― Helen Keller
6. “ Friendship is the hardest thing in the earth to explain. It ’ s not something you learn in school. But if you haven ’ thyroxine learned the intend of friendship, you very haven ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate learned anything. ” ― Muhammad Ali
7. “ Friendship is unnecessary, like doctrine, like art…. It has no survival prize ; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival. ” ― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves
8. “ There is nothing better than a supporter unless it is a ally with chocolate. ” ― Linda Grayson
9. “ It is more fun to talk with person who doesn ’ triiodothyronine use long, unmanageable words but rather short, comfortable words like “ What about lunch ? ” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
10. “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” ― Abraham Lincoln
11. “ Each ally represents a populace in us, a populace possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meet that a new populace is born. ” ― Anaïs Nin
12. “ cipher likes being entirely that much. I don ’ thyroxine go out of my way to make friends, that ’ s all. It merely leads to disappointment. ” ― Haruki Murakami, norwegian wood
13. “ There are no faster or firmer friendships than those formed between people who love the like books. ” ― Irving Stone, Clarence Darrow for the Defense
14. “ Friendship- my definition- is built on two things. Respect and trust. Both elements have to be there. And it has to be reciprocal. You can have respect for person, but if you don ’ triiodothyronine have trust, the friendship will crumble. ” ― Stieg Larsson, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
15. “ Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a identical ticket nature to sympathize with a acquaintance ’ south success. ” ― Oscar Wilde
16. “ Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will constantly be cracks. ” ― WaqarWaqar Ahmed
17. “ A supporter is person who gives you total exemption to be yourself — and specially to feel, or not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at any consequence is fine with them. That ’ s what real love amounts to – letting a person be what he in truth is. ” ― Jim Morrison
18. “ This is how it works. I love the people in my life, and I do for my friends whatever they need me to do for them, again and again, as many times as is necessary. For example, in your event, you always forgot who you are and how much you ’ rhenium loved. So what I do for you as your supporter reminds you who you are and tell you how much I love you. And this international relations and security network ’ triiodothyronine any kind of effect for me, because I love who you are very much. every time I remind you, I get to remember with you, which is my pleasure. ” ― James Lecesne
19. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” ― Elizabeth Foley
20. “ A true ally is person who will always love you — the progressive, the confused, the incorrectly you — because that is what people are supposed to do. ” ” ― R. J. L .
21. “ Thy friendship frequently has made my heart to ache ; do be my enemy-for friendship ’ s sake. ” ― William Blake
22. “ The holy place love of friendship is of so sweet and firm and firm and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole life, if not asked to lend money. ” ― Mark Twain
23. “ The only service a supporter can very render is to keep up your courage by holding up to you a mirror in which you can see a baronial visualize of yourself. ” ― George Bernard Shaw
24. “ Friendship with oneself is all-important because without it one can not be friends with anyone else in the worldly concern. ” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
25. “ In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the hush of our friends. ” ― Martin Luther King
Friends can not only be determined if he/she is there for you in times of your sorrow preferably he/she is there for you to give you applause and appreciation in times of your success and happiness .
Online Courses Recommended F or You:
- Create A Simple Daily Success Routine To Transform Your Life
Introducing ‘The Amazing Routine’ – Boost your Happiness, Confidence, Focus, Motivation and Power.
- Life Mastery – Happiness, Health & Success
Practical techniques to successfully master work-life balance, happiness, and goal setting; If you feel like things aren’t turning out as you’d dreamed, you want to progress faster, or you’re overwhelmed with stress and worry, then this course will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Books Recommended For You:
Gift Ideas For Friends:
image reference : Pixabay
contribution on Social Media
linkedin facebookFollow us on Social Media