Hey Caleb, I see you ‘re trying to download multiple songs to listen to offline from Apple Music. While there ‘s no immediate manner to download all of your songs at once, you can download either the individual songs, albums or playlists. You ‘ll be able to save time by downloading an artist ‘s number of songs from your Library, rather than tapping on the individual songs themselves. In the future, you can enable the option to download music automatically when you add it to your Library. Take a look at the information below to learn more. How to download music to listen to offline
You can download songs, albums, or playlists to your device so that you can listen to them when you ‘re not connected to the Internet. * You must download songs, albums, or playlists on each device that you want to use for offline heed.
In the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod contact, or in iTunes on your Mac or personal computer, find the song, album, or playlist that you want to download. then :
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap Download .
- On your Mac or PC: Click Download .
If you do n’t see or, you need to add the songs, albums, or playlists to your Library first gear.
View only downloaded music
If you want to see only music that ‘s downloaded to your device, follow these steps :
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: In the Music app, tap Library > Downloaded Music. A message that says “Showing only music on this [device]” appears at the top of the screen. Tap Library in the upper-left corner to see all of your music.
- On your Mac or PC: In iTunes, click Library. Then, from the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or the top of the iTunes window, choose View > Only Downloaded Music. Choose View > All Music to see all of your music.
If you want to download music automatically
The first time that you download music to your device, you might see a message that asks if you want to download music mechanically .
- Tap Download Automatically to download all songs, albums, or playlists automatically to your device. The next time you add music to your Library, it also automatically downloads to your device.
- Tap Not Now to download the music later.
If you want to turn on Automatic Downloads for all music that you add to your Library in the future, go to Settings > Music, then scroll to the Downloads section and tap Automatic Downloads .
Category : Indian Music Chart